Baker Mayfield bats left handed
-
Corked bat
... borrowed from Manny...
-
I saw Baker at the Tribe game Saturday. It’s great to see him hanging out and getting to know the city and it’s people. Looks like he’s in the process of adopting a city. I’m sure the people of Cleveland will show their appreciation at that.
I saw Baker at the Tribe game Saturday. It’s great to see him hanging out and getting to know the city and it’s people. Looks like he’s in the process of adopting a city. I’m sure the people of Cleveland will show their appreciation at that.
-
-
-
Corked bat
... borrowed from Manny...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Must be a trend...