Skip to content

It's true, Cowherd hates the Browns...

The Browns Board
100 27 4.1k 1
  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Only posted here if you have the stomach for it. I only watched the first couple minutes.  

  • 5150k95 5150k9 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Why give this F’n turd any pub? I’ve known this for years that’s why I don’t watch fox sports talk or anything related. He can swallow my junk when the Browns win it all and Baker takes a steamer on his desk. Sorry had a few drinks.

  • Why give this F’n turd any pub? I’ve known this for years that’s why I don’t watch fox sports talk or anything related. He can swallow my junk when the Browns win it all and Baker takes a steamer on his desk. Sorry had a few drinks.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @5150k9 said:

    Why give this F’n turd any pub? I’ve known this for years that’s why I don’t watch fox sports talk or anything related. He can swallow my junk when the Browns win it all and Baker takes a steamer on his desk. Sorry had a few drinks.

    This last rant of his removes any doubt. I would need to drink around 1\2 a fifth of Irish whisky St. Paddy's day to get through the rest of that spew. 

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #4

    It’s not so bad if you see this for what it is, a guy playing a role. He’s obviously reading from a teleprompter and attenpting inflections with his hands and voice, so a room full of people are in on this. I mean, that’s how it is with sports talk. For any major sports team there’s always the guy who’s all for the team, and the guy against it. It gets people talking. Gets clicks. Whatever. If this guy wasn’t doing it someone else would.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I saw this yesterday.. He's a Dickhead with Quarterback Penis Envy....

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #6

    YouTube run off clicks...

    Do NOT watch his videos.

    He's a shock artist, ala stern. And he's good at it

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I'm sure off camera Colin Cowherd is a great guy and this is all an act...

    Sincerely,

    Ghoolie's "friends" 

  • YouTube run off clicks...

    Do NOT watch his videos.

    He's a shock artist, ala stern. And he's good at it

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @choco said:

    YouTube run off clicks...

    Do NOT watch his videos.

    He's a shock artist, ala stern. And he's good at it

    He’s not in the same league as Howard

    He’s a loser reject from ESPN

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #9

    How does Colin have a TV show? Rich Eisen is a billion times better. That's a true analyst. 

  • How does Colin have a TV show? Rich Eisen is a billion times better. That's a true analyst. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @stillmotion said:

    How does Colin have a TV show? Rich Eisen is a billion times better. That's a true analyst. 

    I have to totally agree there. I only posted this because it showed up as a sidebar related to a YouTube of the Browns trading for OBJ. I won't willingly seek out Cowherd's opinions- which are mostly designed to piss people off. In this case, mission accomplished Colin. 

    As we saw a few months ago, there's a segment of the population that sucks up his crap- elsewise, he would have been off the air- long ago.   

  • @stillmotion said:

    How does Colin have a TV show? Rich Eisen is a billion times better. That's a true analyst. 

    I have to totally agree there. I only posted this because it showed up as a sidebar related to a YouTube of the Browns trading for OBJ. I won't willingly seek out Cowherd's opinions- which are mostly designed to piss people off. In this case, mission accomplished Colin. 

    As we saw a few months ago, there's a segment of the population that sucks up his crap- elsewise, he would have been off the air- long ago.   

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @hoorta said:

    I have to totally agree there. I only posted this because it showed up as a sidebar related to a YouTube of the Browns trading for OBJ. I won't willingly seek out Cowherd's opinions- which are mostly designed to piss people off. In this case, mission accomplished Colin. 

     As we saw a few months ago, there's a segment of the population that sucks up his crap- elsewise, he would have been off the air- long ago.   

    I have a friend that swears by him everyday and says he's "brilliant" and "hilarious. The fact my friend thinks that boggles my mind. He even does the cheap "radio voice". I want to hear Colin say he's wrong about everything and eat crow like a man.

  • It’s not so bad if you see this for what it is, a guy playing a role. He’s obviously reading from a teleprompter and attenpting inflections with his hands and voice, so a room full of people are in on this. I mean, that’s how it is with sports talk. For any major sports team there’s always the guy who’s all for the team, and the guy against it. It gets people talking. Gets clicks. Whatever. If this guy wasn’t doing it someone else would.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @ibleedbrown said:

    It’s not so bad if you see this for what it is, a guy playing a role. He’s obviously reading from a teleprompter and attenpting inflections with his hands and voice, so a room full of people are in on this. I mean, that’s how it is with sports talk. For any major sports team there’s always the guy who’s all for the team, and the guy against it. It gets people talking. Gets clicks. Whatever. If this guy wasn’t doing it someone else would.

    This is exactly it. He gets a bunch of clicks (not just from Browns fans but AFC north teams and a lot of others) and everything’s great. When they win, he can say ah... well I was wrong. And everything goes back to normal. He might really think Baker is a great QB and the Browns are set up for a deep playoff run. But why say that when everyone else is and you can say something different? 

  • @hoorta said:

    I have to totally agree there. I only posted this because it showed up as a sidebar related to a YouTube of the Browns trading for OBJ. I won't willingly seek out Cowherd's opinions- which are mostly designed to piss people off. In this case, mission accomplished Colin. 

     As we saw a few months ago, there's a segment of the population that sucks up his crap- elsewise, he would have been off the air- long ago.   

    I have a friend that swears by him everyday and says he's "brilliant" and "hilarious. The fact my friend thinks that boggles my mind. He even does the cheap "radio voice". I want to hear Colin say he's wrong about everything and eat crow like a man.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @stillmotion said:

    I have a friend that swears by him everyday and says he's "brilliant" and "hilarious. The fact my friend thinks that boggles my mind. He even does the cheap "radio voice". I want to hear Colin say he's wrong about everything and eat crow like a man.

    Howard Stern is “brilliant” and “hilarious”

    Cowherd is a loser, non-funny, moron.  

    Your friend needs help

  • @stillmotion said:

    I have a friend that swears by him everyday and says he's "brilliant" and "hilarious. The fact my friend thinks that boggles my mind. He even does the cheap "radio voice". I want to hear Colin say he's wrong about everything and eat crow like a man.

    Howard Stern is “brilliant” and “hilarious”

    Cowherd is a loser, non-funny, moron.  

    Your friend needs help

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @browns149 said:

    Howard Stern is “brilliant” and “hilarious”

    Cowherd is a loser, non-funny, moron.  

    Your friend needs help

    Stern? I wouldn't say he's hilarious either. Back in the early 2000's he knew how to put on a heck of a show though.

    Now he has Lena Dunham on his show and talks about how much he loves Ellen's dancing.

    Yes, he's the one friend i can't understand.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    ESPN reject Cowdung is just a Jim Rome wannabee

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #16

    If I had to chose between listening to Cowherd and Rome, I'd put a flare gun to my head...

    That said...

    There's some validity to the concern behind Cowherd take. Expectations are now sky high and this is a young, talented team devoid of any big game, let alone playoff, experience.

  • WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by
    #17

    The hate is strong in this one. Hell ESPN which has slurped up the Steelers cock for the longest time are questioning if Pittsburgh had the worst offseason in modern NFL history. Yet he picks them to win the division. Fuck this guy.

  • If I had to chose between listening to Cowherd and Rome, I'd put a flare gun to my head...

    That said...

    There's some validity to the concern behind Cowherd take. Expectations are now sky high and this is a young, talented team devoid of any big game, let alone playoff, experience.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #18

    @tour2ma said:

    If I had to chose between listening to Cowherd and Rome, I'd put a flare gun to my head...

    That said...

    There's some validity to the concern behind Cowherd take. Expectations are now sky high and this is a young, talented team devoid of any big game, let alone playoff, experience.

    Sure, expectations are high- as they should be. And not just Cleveland fans. Bunch of other sportscasters picked the Browns to take the Division at this early date. Vegas way shortened our odds. Let this naysaying talking head try to piss on our fun. He still hasn't recanted he was dead wrong about Baker either. We live up to our expectations, it will be freaking hilarious to watch him double down, and squirm. 

    Dorsey is being realistic, we look good on paper. I'll second that. But as for the Browns not doing anything YET- the Steelers did very little so far this off season- and FYI Colin- they didn't make the playoffs last year either.  

  • @tour2ma said:

    If I had to chose between listening to Cowherd and Rome, I'd put a flare gun to my head...

    That said...

    There's some validity to the concern behind Cowherd take. Expectations are now sky high and this is a young, talented team devoid of any big game, let alone playoff, experience.

    Sure, expectations are high- as they should be. And not just Cleveland fans. Bunch of other sportscasters picked the Browns to take the Division at this early date. Vegas way shortened our odds. Let this naysaying talking head try to piss on our fun. He still hasn't recanted he was dead wrong about Baker either. We live up to our expectations, it will be freaking hilarious to watch him double down, and squirm. 

    Dorsey is being realistic, we look good on paper. I'll second that. But as for the Browns not doing anything YET- the Steelers did very little so far this off season- and FYI Colin- they didn't make the playoffs last year either.  

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @hoorta said:

    Sure, expectations are high- as they should be. And not just Cleveland fans. Bunch of other sportscasters picked the Browns to take the Division at this early date. Vegas way shortened our odds. Let this naysaying talking head try to piss on our fun. He still hasn't recanted he was dead wrong about Baker either. We live up to our expectations, it will be freaking hilarious to watch him double down, and squirm. 

    Dorsey is being realistic, we look good on paper. I'll second that. But as for the Browns not doing anything YET- the Steelers did very little so far this off season- and FYI Colin- they didn't make the playoffs last year either.  

    Seeing Cowherd be so wrong about Baker makes me so happy. Heck, I called Baker being the best QB in the draft and the most NFL ready. I should have a TV show instead of Colin.

  • @hoorta said:

    Sure, expectations are high- as they should be. And not just Cleveland fans. Bunch of other sportscasters picked the Browns to take the Division at this early date. Vegas way shortened our odds. Let this naysaying talking head try to piss on our fun. He still hasn't recanted he was dead wrong about Baker either. We live up to our expectations, it will be freaking hilarious to watch him double down, and squirm. 

    Dorsey is being realistic, we look good on paper. I'll second that. But as for the Browns not doing anything YET- the Steelers did very little so far this off season- and FYI Colin- they didn't make the playoffs last year either.  

    Seeing Cowherd be so wrong about Baker makes me so happy. Heck, I called Baker being the best QB in the draft and the most NFL ready. I should have a TV show instead of Colin.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @stillmotion said:

    Seeing Cowherd be so wrong about Baker makes me so happy. Heck, I called Baker being the best QB in the draft and the most NFL ready. I should have a TV show instead of Colin.

    And just for an opposing viewpoint...  😁