Skip to content

Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in US, Cincinnatti #1

The Browns Board
86 24 4.4k
  • @shepwrite said:

    2) Investment stagnates, so supply begins to shift back to the left, increasing the price of goods. (Plus durable goods were purchased; you don’t buy a new lathe machine every other year.)

    3) Increased price reduces demand, further reducing a decline in supply. Again with no slope changes. (the price increase can also come from companies pushing the increased production costs from diseconomies of scale down to customers.)

    Since you've opted out of responding to my first set of points, I thought I'd point out that these are also false.

    The reason you don't purchase a new lathe every year is because you've created a service position {LABOR!! JOBS!!}* to maintain the parts & operation of said lathe - that is, if you'd like to keep it turning a couple of million times a week. If not, you will be replacing said lathe with a frequency matched only by its revolutions.

    *There's your slope change.

    There is a reason "money guys" aren't very successful at running companies.

    @legacy-fan said:

    There is a reason "money guys" aren't very successful at running companies.

    So true, just look at the Bush's.

  • Extreme makeover show and Ty Pennigton, the show Sucks!

    If you could fight anyone famous who would it be?

    I would punch Ty Pennigton in the face.

  • Extreme makeover show and Ty Pennigton, the show Sucks!

    If you could fight anyone famous who would it be?

    I would punch Ty Pennigton in the face.

    @mr.-t said:

    Extreme makeover show and Ty Pennigton, the show Sucks!

    If you could fight anyone famous who would it be?

    I would punch Ty Pennigton in the face.

    Not a fan of the show it's cheesy, they do good stuff though. He's actually a nice guy.

    I would beat the shit out of Jimmy Buffet. No talent ass clown.

  • @mr.-t said:

    Extreme makeover show and Ty Pennigton, the show Sucks!

    If you could fight anyone famous who would it be?

    I would punch Ty Pennigton in the face.

    Not a fan of the show it's cheesy, they do good stuff though. He's actually a nice guy.

    I would beat the shit out of Jimmy Buffet. No talent ass clown.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Not a fan of the show it's cheesy, they do good stuff though. He's actually a nice guy.

    I would beat the shit out of Jimmy Buffet. No talent ass clown.

    Here is another one, Bob Saget

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Not a fan of the show it's cheesy, they do good stuff though. He's actually a nice guy.

    I would beat the shit out of Jimmy Buffet. No talent ass clown.

    Here is another one, Bob Saget

    @mr.-t said:

    Here is another one, Bob Saget

    Dude his stand up is funny. But he is annoying.

    Next, lead singer of Incubus, what a fag. Or that little whinny bitch from Lincoln Park.

  • Do I gain any street cred from you guys since I live in the Broad/Dauphin neighborhood in Philadelphia?