Skip to content

Trading Up Predictions

The Browns Board
42 17 1.5k
  • @gunz41 said:

    Its original Haha

    But makes no sense for any of the other teams. That leaves Giants with 2 QBs and no Barkley, and Cardinals with 2 RBs and no QB. You would have to expand upon it and say the Giants then trade Murray to Cardinals for Barkley lol

    And at the end, you wouldn't have Baker and #1 pick. You used that #1 pick on Murray who you traded

    I didn't think this one through all the way..

    @domcucch1994 said:

    I didn't think this one through all the way..

    It would be awesome to see, and I know you were just being creative.

    So to make it work the way you want, instead of #1 pick, you get #6, and then have Giants trade Murray to Cardinals for Barkley. Then the Browns have #6 and #17 for facilitating all the trades. All this happens in 10 minutes, Browns then trade #6 and #17 to 49ers for #2 pick, which gets them Bosa or Williams

  • If Jeffrey Simmons falls to the 30s than I think we need to trade up. Fingers crossed