Ozzie Defends Dorsey Against The Gross One
-
Ozzie Newsome interupts interview (for real). Told Grossi to give Dorsey a break. “Give the man, he’s building a helluva team Grossi. We’ve been starving for this for years”.
A few comments from Browns fans in response
Get Grossi and Cabot and the rest of their negative circus the fuck outta there. Jesus Christ.. The fans have had it with their shitty, negative and repetitive questions a long time ago. Cleveland Browns culture has changed. Change the Reporting Culture.
Tony "the drowning pessemist" Grossi
No one can stand Grossi. I don’t know how he’s still employed in Cleveland
Grossi is the worst. Focuses on the negative. He is too old to cover the Browns. He is an old curmudgeon
You mean. "Get off my yard" Grossi? The self proclaimed general of the Browns 100 year war, that Grossi?
Nothing would please me more than to hear that the Grim Reaper and the Wicked Witch Of The West had been run out of Cleveland ....
Ozzie Newsome interupts interview (for real). Told Grossi to give Dorsey a break. “Give the man, he’s building a helluva team Grossi. We’ve been starving for this for years”.
A few comments from Browns fans in response
Get Grossi and Cabot and the rest of their negative circus the fuck outta there. Jesus Christ.. The fans have had it with their shitty, negative and repetitive questions a long time ago. Cleveland Browns culture has changed. Change the Reporting Culture.
Tony "the drowning pessemist" Grossi
No one can stand Grossi. I don’t know how he’s still employed in Cleveland
Grossi is the worst. Focuses on the negative. He is too old to cover the Browns. He is an old curmudgeon
You mean. "Get off my yard" Grossi? The self proclaimed general of the Browns 100 year war, that Grossi?
Nothing would please me more than to hear that the Grim Reaper and the Wicked Witch Of The West had been run out of Cleveland ....
Didn't Grossi get fired a few years ago for being such a douche?
-
Bottom line: Both Columbus, and now Cincinnati, have MLS teams...and Cleveland does not, despite being by far the larger market in the state.
Bottom line: Both Columbus, and now Cincinnati, have MLS teams...and Cleveland does not, despite being by far the larger market in the state.
I thought you hated soccer Gip. It's a two hour drive from Cleveland to Columbus if you're a big soccer fan. My relatives make a drive down there at least once a year to catch a Blue Jackets game. Of course Ohio State football rules Columbus, but as you saw- The Crew were one of the founding members of MLS. .
BTW, If I lived in Columbus, I'd probably be driving up for every Browns game. The extra two hours on a round trip makes a huge difference. It's a hassle on a one day leaving 7 in the morning, and not getting back home until at least 8 at night. I hit a Browns Backers Bar on an overnight stay in Columbus, and there were plenty of guys with season tickets who make the drive for the home games.
-
Bottom line: Both Columbus, and now Cincinnati, have MLS teams...and Cleveland does not, despite being by far the larger market in the state.
I thought you hated soccer Gip. It's a two hour drive from Cleveland to Columbus if you're a big soccer fan. My relatives make a drive down there at least once a year to catch a Blue Jackets game. Of course Ohio State football rules Columbus, but as you saw- The Crew were one of the founding members of MLS. .
BTW, If I lived in Columbus, I'd probably be driving up for every Browns game. The extra two hours on a round trip makes a huge difference. It's a hassle on a one day leaving 7 in the morning, and not getting back home until at least 8 at night. I hit a Browns Backers Bar on an overnight stay in Columbus, and there were plenty of guys with season tickets who make the drive for the home games.
I thought you hated soccer Gip. It's a two hour drive from Cleveland to Columbus if you're a big soccer fan. My relatives make a drive down there at least once a year to catch a Blue Jackets game. Of course Ohio State football rules Columbus, but as you saw- The Crew were one of the founding members of MLS. .
BTW, If I lived in Columbus, I'd probably be driving up for every Browns game. The extra two hours on a round trip makes a huge difference. It's a hassle on a one day leaving 7 in the morning, and not getting back home until at least 8 at night. I hit a Browns Backers Bar on an overnight stay in Columbus, and there were plenty of guys with season tickets who make the drive for the home games.
I am not a soccer fan....but if Cleveland had an MLS team I would probably follow it somewhat.
We have the Big Four sports in this country: Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey/ MLB/NFL/NBA/NHL. The #5 team sport is probably soccer I suppose. (over lacrosse/volleyball etc.) Soccer is a wannabe Major Sport....and may someday get there to make it a Big Five instead of a Big Four. If that were ever to be the case I would want a Cleveland team involved.
I have no great affinity for the Blue Jackets....but I suppose they are "our" hockey team. It would be better that they win than that a team from Pittsburgh or any other US market win.....but I am not sure that I would root for them over a couple of teams from Canada that I would like to see win (Vancouver/Ottawa/Toronto).
I have no affinity for the Columbus Crew. But, again, it would be better to have them win than any of the other teams in that league. I think they did actually win a title about a decade ago.....but I don't recall it even making a ripple here in the NE Ohio sports scene. No one here noticed or even cared that I can recall. Its fine that they won once. It would be fine if they do it again...better than LA, Boston, NYC etc. But it would still hardly make a ripple. The only connection now really is that they are owned by the Haslams. I could envision him wanting to have the Browns PR department trying to roil up some support for their team in Columbus.
My biggest affinity for soccer is for the Akron Zips. They have been a powerhouse in soccer over the years. They won the championship in like 2010...and just this past year they lost the NCAA Championship game by like 1-0 to Maryland. So, I would rather have Akron U win another title rather than the Columbus Crew...or even the Bluejackets.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login