Skip to content

13 Biggest Draft Busts (and disappointments) in NFL History

The Browns Board
23 11 928
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I've got an old brain cell that's half awakened...

    I know Brown had knee surgery and was never the same player, but didn't he also develop a staff infection after that surgery?

  • I've got an old brain cell that's half awakened...

    I know Brown had knee surgery and was never the same player, but didn't he also develop a staff infection after that surgery?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @tour2ma said:

    I've got an old brain cell that's half awakened...

    I know Brown had knee surgery and was never the same player, but didn't he also develop a staff infection after that surgery?

    Pretty sure that was LeCharles Bentley? 

  • I've got an old brain cell that's half awakened...

    I know Brown had knee surgery and was never the same player, but didn't he also develop a staff infection after that surgery?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @tour2ma said:

    I've got an old brain cell that's half awakened...

    I know Brown had knee surgery and was never the same player, but didn't he also develop a staff infection after that surgery?

    Injuries did in his career, but I'm not aware of an infection. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Pretty sure that was LeCharles Bentley? 

    It was indeed Bentley. He almost died. IIRC, the same thing happened to Joe Jurevicius. To this day I wonder if the spate of post op infections the Browns had at Cleveland Clinic was one of the reasons they switched to University Hospitals.