Red Red Wine
-
special teams, obviously, til he develops. He has NFL physicality already. He will star on special teams right away.
-
Well as long as we are on the topic of red wine, what the hell. Larry I picked up a couple bottles of this after a tasting I had at the winery about 10 miles away. It's made from a disease resistant black Spanish/American grape called Lenoir. They grow all there own right here at their winery near Florence, Texas and the sign on the door says Firence which is really what Florence is when you go to Firenze, Italy. I have no idea how the English language got Florence out of that. Anyway it's vinted as a Port wine. Very tasty.??
https://store.thevineyardatflorence.com/collections/estate-wines/products/socrates-2011
Well as long as we are on the topic of red wine, what the hell. Larry I picked up a couple bottles of this after a tasting I had at the winery about 10 miles away. It's made from a disease resistant black Spanish/American grape called Lenoir. They grow all there own right here at their winery near Florence, Texas and the sign on the door says Firence which is really what Florence is when you go to Firenze, Italy. I have no idea how the English language got Florence out of that. Anyway it's vinted as a Port wine. Very tasty.??
https://store.thevineyardatflorence.com/collections/estate-wines/products/socrates-2011
Looks like they'll ship wine- I may have to check the stuff out.
Damn Texans don't have to worry about subzero temperatures that prevent us guys in Ohio (except a few crazies) planting vinefera. Yeah, I grow my own- French hybrids, Vidal Blanc that you've probably never heard of either. A struggle with birds, bugs, and mildew that you get in SW Ohio when it's 90 degrees and 90% humidity the end of summer.
There's lots of oddball grape varieties no one outside of the local area has ever heard of. Up Missouri way there's a grape variety called Norton, which is at worst drinkable, and at best decent. When we were running the wine appreciation class at the University of Dayton, our master wine guru Tom was pulling up Greek wine varietals that I had never hear of.
You know you have a standing invitation to come up Cleveland way to meet up, and join me in my field level seats. There's plenty of great Downtown Cleveland restaurants to check out Saturday night. The main reunion this year has already been determined to be opening day with Z and the Brits flying in from England.
-
Well as long as we are on the topic of red wine, what the hell. Larry I picked up a couple bottles of this after a tasting I had at the winery about 10 miles away. It's made from a disease resistant black Spanish/American grape called Lenoir. They grow all there own right here at their winery near Florence, Texas and the sign on the door says Firence which is really what Florence is when you go to Firenze, Italy. I have no idea how the English language got Florence out of that. Anyway it's vinted as a Port wine. Very tasty.??
https://store.thevineyardatflorence.com/collections/estate-wines/products/socrates-2011
Looks like they'll ship wine- I may have to check the stuff out.
Damn Texans don't have to worry about subzero temperatures that prevent us guys in Ohio (except a few crazies) planting vinefera. Yeah, I grow my own- French hybrids, Vidal Blanc that you've probably never heard of either. A struggle with birds, bugs, and mildew that you get in SW Ohio when it's 90 degrees and 90% humidity the end of summer.
There's lots of oddball grape varieties no one outside of the local area has ever heard of. Up Missouri way there's a grape variety called Norton, which is at worst drinkable, and at best decent. When we were running the wine appreciation class at the University of Dayton, our master wine guru Tom was pulling up Greek wine varietals that I had never hear of.
You know you have a standing invitation to come up Cleveland way to meet up, and join me in my field level seats. There's plenty of great Downtown Cleveland restaurants to check out Saturday night. The main reunion this year has already been determined to be opening day with Z and the Brits flying in from England.
There's lots of oddball grape varieties no one outside of the local area has ever heard of. Up Missouri way there's a grape variety called Norton, which is at worst drinkable, and at best decent.
You mean this stuff? Yeah they grow those too at that same vineyard. I didn't try that though. And appreciate the standing invite Larry. One of these years. But this year we are taking both of our kids/spouses and 3 grandchildren to 5 nights at Disneyworld at our expense, so that kills the yearly travel fund not counting our yearly drive to Colorado. Celebrating our 50th a few months early to accommodate jobs/school over Thanksgiving week.
https://store.thevineyardatflorence.com/collections/estate-wines/products/inferno
-
-
Well as long as we are on the topic of red wine, what the hell. Larry I picked up a couple bottles of this after a tasting I had at the winery about 10 miles away. It's made from a disease resistant black Spanish/American grape called Lenoir. They grow all there own right here at their winery near Florence, Texas and the sign on the door says Firence which is really what Florence is when you go to Firenze, Italy. I have no idea how the English language got Florence out of that. Anyway it's vinted as a Port wine. Very tasty.??
https://store.thevineyardatflorence.com/collections/estate-wines/products/socrates-2011
Looks like they'll ship wine- I may have to check the stuff out.
Damn Texans don't have to worry about subzero temperatures that prevent us guys in Ohio (except a few crazies) planting vinefera. Yeah, I grow my own- French hybrids, Vidal Blanc that you've probably never heard of either. A struggle with birds, bugs, and mildew that you get in SW Ohio when it's 90 degrees and 90% humidity the end of summer.
There's lots of oddball grape varieties no one outside of the local area has ever heard of. Up Missouri way there's a grape variety called Norton, which is at worst drinkable, and at best decent. When we were running the wine appreciation class at the University of Dayton, our master wine guru Tom was pulling up Greek wine varietals that I had never hear of.
You know you have a standing invitation to come up Cleveland way to meet up, and join me in my field level seats. There's plenty of great Downtown Cleveland restaurants to check out Saturday night. The main reunion this year has already been determined to be opening day with Z and the Brits flying in from England.
Looks like they'll ship wine- I may have to check the stuff out.
Damn Texans don't have to worry about subzero temperatures that prevent us guys in Ohio (except a few crazies) planting vinefera.
I just did the "ice wine" tour and sampled some pretty tasty wines.....never had ice wine before and gotta say it was quite good(and very expensive - for me)......
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login