Survey Wednesday MayDay
-
What kind of a metallic maroon Will go to classes at the University when he’s not even a student there.
-
LOL
I was just learning my way around - I was going to start there, spent a year working to pay off my car.
Should have kept that car - but the frame rusted out and there was no place to mount shocks anymore.
Wish I had kept that engine though. dammit.
-
LOL
I was just learning my way around - I was going to start there, spent a year working to pay off my car.
Should have kept that car - but the frame rusted out and there was no place to mount shocks anymore.
Wish I had kept that engine though. dammit.
LOL
I was just learning my way around - I was going to start there, spent a year working to pay off my car.
Should have kept that car - but the frame rusted out and there was no place to mount shocks anymore.
Wish I had kept that engine though. dammit.
I know. You were a hippie wannabe. Never made the grade??
-
LOL
I was just learning my way around - I was going to start there, spent a year working to pay off my car.
Should have kept that car - but the frame rusted out and there was no place to mount shocks anymore.
Wish I had kept that engine though. dammit.
I know. You were a hippie wannabe. Never made the grade??
I know. You were a hippie wannabe. Never made the grade??
ha. trust me - I was always the anti-hippie. always have been. I never smoked any kind of cigarette.
-
What kind of a metallic maroon Will go to classes at the University when he’s not even a student there.
What kind of a metallic maroon Will go to classes at the University when he’s not even a student there.
The same kind of pussy who tries to convince people on here he's some kind of hard ass?
There isn't a word of his bullshit Kent State story that is true... The guy who thought Ben Roethlisberger played for the Miami Hurricanes showed up a college professor in her own classroom? The guy who runs and cries to moderators on this board when he gets his ass handed to him walked across the street to show some hippies whose boss? BULLSHIT ? If cal walked across the street on me I'd bitchslap the white off the mouth-breathing moron.
-
Sean Taylor’s father says training Browns safety Sheldrick Redwine has been therapeutic
Updated May 4, 2019; Posted May 4, 2019 -
I know. You were a hippie wannabe. Never made the grade??
ha. trust me - I was always the anti-hippie. always have been. I never smoked any kind of cigarette.
-
Watching the NFL is nothing else besides just watching a TV show. In both cases you want to see who you think are the right people win
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login