Chubby Baker
-
I don't think we have to worry about Baker being sharp. If I was a betting man, I'd say Baker has the vision of that last Raven's drive going through his mind on a continuous loop. He missed that Landry deep out by 2 feet, and then missed a wide open Duke Johnson after Weddle blitzed (and held Duke, but whatever). That one drive is enough to make someone like Baker work even harder.
If Baker stays healthy, we have a QB for the next 12-15 years. I really believe it. I can honestly say I never thought it was going to happen for a while there, but we got our guy. The player I was SCREAMING to draft that I didn't think we would. But we did, and it's time to have fun.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login