LMFAOOOOO!!!
-
I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole" At least have some friggin pride ...
I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole" At least have some friggin pride ...
This organization was "garbage" because we didn't have enough good football players. He's a great one. We're not concerned with what he wore to the Met Gala, just take us to the Promised Land ... He's pulling hot chicks and scoring touchdowns for millions ... you're Nickers.
Zombo
-
I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole" At least have some friggin pride ...
This organization was "garbage" because we didn't have enough good football players. He's a great one. We're not concerned with what he wore to the Met Gala, just take us to the Promised Land ... He's pulling hot chicks and scoring touchdowns for millions ... you're Nickers.
Zombo
Zombo said:
This organization was "garbage" because we didn't have enough good football players. He's a great one. We're not concerned with what he wore to the Met Gala, just take us to the Promised Land ... He's pulling hot chicks and scoring touchdowns for millions ... you're Nickers.
Zombo
And you're zomblow.. have a nice day
-
I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole" At least have some friggin pride ...
I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole" At least have some friggin pride ...
So you think because this guy words are somewhat silly outfit that it will have one bit of an effect on the way he plays. Get the fuck over yourself homo
-
-
PS the sqian dubh looks like an iPhone.
WSS
-
I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole" At least have some friggin pride ...
So you think because this guy words are somewhat silly outfit that it will have one bit of an effect on the way he plays. Get the fuck over yourself homo
So you think because this guy words are somewhat silly outfit that it will have one bit of an effect on the way he plays. Get the fuck over yourself homo
?
-
I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole" At least have some friggin pride ...
This organization was "garbage" because we didn't have enough good football players. He's a great one. We're not concerned with what he wore to the Met Gala, just take us to the Promised Land ... He's pulling hot chicks and scoring touchdowns for millions ... you're Nickers.
Zombo
Zombo said:
This organization was "garbage" because we didn't have enough good football players. He's a great one. We're not concerned with what he wore to the Met Gala, just take us to the Promised Land ... He's pulling hot chicks and scoring touchdowns for millions ... you're Nickers.
Zombo
Precisely. Who cares what he wears to some ball. Didn't Joe Namath do a women's underwear commercial? (sorry, was wayyy before my time).
-
I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole" At least have some friggin pride ...
I guess you all settle for less.. no wonder why this organization has been garbage.. You all accept garbage and they kept feeding it to ya.. LOL... I just know myself.. I wouldnt be caught dead in a fruit cake outfit like that.. it looks stupid.. It just screams .. "Hey look Everybody".. I'm an asshole" At least have some friggin pride ...
come on, nickers - that's just dumb. It's a kilt. He did it for fun - he wasn't going to actually do it, then decided it would be funny.
I guess you think Baker isn't a terrific qb for the Browns, too: (although, I hate bringing this up... LOL)
For the fun of of helping raise money for a charity:
-
Some of you people are just determined to be miserable and pissed off no matter what happens. Who fucking cares what he wears when he isn't playing football for the Browns???
Might be time for another break from this shit show.
Some of you people are just determined to be miserable and pissed off no matter what happens. Who fucking cares what he wears when he isn't playing football for the Browns???
Might be time for another break from this shit show.
Overwhelmingly people are shitting on the person acting miserable so I think the environment has changed a bit.
-
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
No you said no wonder we have been a shitshow for so long you guys dont care that "this kid looks ridiculous" off the football field in his personal life.
Because clearly that's why the browns have only been to the playoffs once since returning to the NFL. If only us fans cared more about how the players on the team dressed off the field the browns could have won at least 7 super bowls since 1999.
-
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
-
I dont care if he wears womens panties and struts around Lake Erie..
If he can help us win ball games, that's all that matters..
-
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
No you said no wonder we have been a shitshow for so long you guys dont care that "this kid looks ridiculous" off the football field in his personal life.
Because clearly that's why the browns have only been to the playoffs once since returning to the NFL. If only us fans cared more about how the players on the team dressed off the field the browns could have won at least 7 super bowls since 1999.
No you said no wonder we have been a shitshow for so long you guys dont care that "this kid looks ridiculous" off the football field in his personal life.
Because clearly that's why the browns have only been to the playoffs once since returning to the NFL. If only us fans cared more about how the players on the team dressed off the field the browns could have won at least 7 super bowls since 1999.
?
-
I dont care if he wears womens panties and struts around Lake Erie..
If he can help us win ball games, that's all that matters..
I dont care if he wears womens panties and struts around Lake Erie..
If he can help us win ball games, that's all that matters..
?
Then you began to piss and moan when people said they could give a fuck about it.
?
-
I dont care if he wears womens panties and struts around Lake Erie..
If he can help us win ball games, that's all that matters..
?
Then you began to piss and moan when people said they could give a fuck about it.
?
-
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
Says the guy flipping out over a kilt. Can you be any more hypocritical?
Besides, real men used to wear dat shit in the day. As well as high heels...another article women sport today stolen from men. So get some perspective so ya don't look like such a clod.
"I wouldn't be caught dead"...
?
So fuking what...only people laughing at obj are you insecure old dudes that got passed by with the internet
-
Wow you people get bent out of shape over nothing.. Id hate to see how you reacted to a real life crisis.. All I said was I think the kid looks ridiculous and he does.. Get over it ..
Says the guy flipping out over a kilt. Can you be any more hypocritical?
Besides, real men used to wear dat shit in the day. As well as high heels...another article women sport today stolen from men. So get some perspective so ya don't look like such a clod.
"I wouldn't be caught dead"...
?
So fuking what...only people laughing at obj are you insecure old dudes that got passed by with the internet
Says the guy flipping out over a kilt. Can you be any more hypocritical?
Besides, real men used to wear dat shit in the day. As well as high heels...another article women sport today stolen from men. So get some perspective so ya don't look like such a clod.
"I wouldn't be caught dead"...
?
So fuking what...only people laughing at obj are you insecure old dudes that got passed by with the internet
?
-
Take your midol.
?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
️