Skip to content

Stupid Steeler fan jokes/memes

The Browns Board
196 19 10.5k 1
  • @nickers said:

    Joe Haden is a mere tired shadow of himself...

    The steelers don't sign guys to a 22m two year extension for guys that are "shadows of themselves" 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    The steelers don't sign guys to a 22m two year extension for guys that are "shadows of themselves" 

    Well...yes, apparently, they do.  Case in point.

  • @gunz41 said:

    How do you figure? Even if you factor in guys who have shown a little potential, at moment you have NO answer in the next few years at QB. 

    Take your homerism out of it, can you say FOR sure that you have a future QB, can you count on JuJu being the perfect #1, Washington #2? You think you can count on Haden? 

    The Browns aren't a certainty either, but what they do have on their side is young AND guys who have performed in their current roles.

    I think Steelers make playoffs this year, and maybe next few, but you have uncertain future 

    Mason Rudolph handily won the number two and will either be the future or a perfectly adequate stop gap in the event that he isn't the future. We also have been counting on haden, Steve Nelson was great in the preseason and on top of Washington we have moncrief. The future is always uncertain but the defense was also on fire and devin bush an animal.  Lead the preseason in sacks too as a team. The demise of the steelers is hilariously overblown.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Mason Rudolph handily won the number two and will either be the future or a perfectly adequate stop gap in the event that he isn't the future. We also have been counting on haden, Steve Nelson was great in the preseason and on top of Washington we have moncrief. The future is always uncertain but the defense was also on fire and devin bush an animal.  Lead the preseason in sacks too as a team. The demise of the steelers is hilariously overblown.

    I don't know....who says  8-8 or even 9-7 is a "demise"?  They do not have as much talent on that roster as they did last year.  BR is still there...but will he continue to be as good as he has been?  Remains to be seen.  

    "Leading the preseason in sacks"  is like being "Miss Plus Size America".

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    DL is really a toss up. LB are the Steelers, and DB I would lean in Browns favor with age. 

    I would actually say that both DL and  DB are fairly strongly in the Browns favor...in terms of talent on the units.

  • @hoorta said:

    We got rid of Haden because his production fell off a cliff, and he was due to make a ton of money.  That extension is essentially a one year deal- for $12 million bucks. Glad you think he's still worth it. Checking in on Joe, the only season he's played in all 16 games was his rookie year- so lotsa luck if you think he isn't going to miss at least a game or two this year. He's played decent for the Steelers- not all pro mind you- because he's been able to avoind those nagging injuries he had with the Browns. He just turned 30, and there's damn few CBs who have played at a high level at that age. 

    We'll see how well he can cover OBJ- that's if he's not on IR by then.  😁   

    You might want to watch talking about IR. Your offensive line ain't looking so hot. Who is keeping baker upright?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    You might want to watch talking about IR. Your offensive line ain't looking so hot. Who is keeping baker upright?

    Our offensive line is an issue....but it should be good enough because it is Baker who is going to keep Baker upright.  

    The bigger concern on our OL is....if they can open holes for the running game.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    CD7921A4-B0BE-4B50-8ADC-A600577D9009.jpeg

  • DL is really a toss up. LB are the Steelers, and DB I would lean in Browns favor with age. 

    I would actually say that both DL and  DB are fairly strongly in the Browns favor...in terms of talent on the units.

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    DL is really a toss up. LB are the Steelers, and DB I would lean in Browns favor with age. 

    I would actually say that both DL and  DB are fairly strongly in the Browns favor...in terms of talent on the units.

    I was playing his favor on them, where he couldn't justify disagreeing to them. I obviously think the DL is better for the Browns. I said so the last time he wanted to discuss this

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    A550D26B-3E7D-4A37-84C0-EC19976EA511.png

  • @vagitron said:

    You might want to watch talking about IR. Your offensive line ain't looking so hot. Who is keeping baker upright?

    And that is related to Haden's injury history how? Yup- OL- the one area the Steelers have an advantage over the Browns. Baker is pretty fast getting the ball out of his hands, and senses pressure well.  

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    And that is related to Haden's injury history how? Yup- OL- the one area the Steelers have an advantage over the Browns. Baker is pretty fast getting the ball out of his hands, and senses pressure well.  

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

  • @hoorta said:

    And that is related to Haden's injury history how? Yup- OL- the one area the Steelers have an advantage over the Browns. Baker is pretty fast getting the ball out of his hands, and senses pressure well.  

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    No you won't.. You'll be eating them.. Book it!

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by

    Steelers secondary is trash if they still need Joe Haden around

  • @hoorta said:

    And that is related to Haden's injury history how? Yup- OL- the one area the Steelers have an advantage over the Browns. Baker is pretty fast getting the ball out of his hands, and senses pressure well.  

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    Let's go through this again, as you can tell I try to tell it like it is without blinders on.

    Who has the edge?

    QB:

    RB:

    WR:

    TE:

    OL:

    DL:

    LB:

    CB:

    S:

    ST:

  • @hoorta said:

    And that is related to Haden's injury history how? Yup- OL- the one area the Steelers have an advantage over the Browns. Baker is pretty fast getting the ball out of his hands, and senses pressure well.  

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    To you and your Steeler friends.   Please...go ahead and justify where else the Squibs have the edge.

    If you say at LB...I will agree with you.    Now, where else?  Probably kicker.   (And possibly QB...but that was already admitted.)

    If you would bother to go look up my AFC North Unit position ranking thread....you could potentially talk more effectively there (if anywhere is possible for you to do that)

  • @hoorta said:

    And that is related to Haden's injury history how? Yup- OL- the one area the Steelers have an advantage over the Browns. Baker is pretty fast getting the ball out of his hands, and senses pressure well.  

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @vagitron said:

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    Yup, pretty much, if you think otherwise- you're looking through homer glasses.  Outside of your OL, you have two guys superior at their respective positions- Watt, (probably Bush) and Nelson. Otherwise it's a push- or the Browns are way ahead. By my count that's 8\22, with the Steelers on the short end.  Your CBs are comparatively a joke if you think Haden is still better than Ward, he might have been- eight years ago. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    Let's go through this again, as you can tell I try to tell it like it is without blinders on.

    Who has the edge?

    QB:

    RB:

    WR:

    TE:

    OL:

    DL:

    LB:

    CB:

    S:

    ST:

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @gunz41 said:

    Let's go through this again, as you can tell I try to tell it like it is without blinders on.

    Who has the edge? Should I be nice?  

    QB: Slight edge Ben, only because of track record

    RB: Push, with edge to Chubb

    WR: Joke, if they think Ju-ju will be as good as OBJ now that he gets the other teams #1 Cb.  

    TE: Browns, Njoku

    OL: Steelers 4\5, Bitonio is as good at LG

    DL: Browns, across the board superior

    LB: I gave them Watt, probably Bush- different defense @ LB

    CB: Browns easily 

    S: I gave them Nelson, push elsewhere

    ST: ? We have two rookies there, but based on preseason I'll go with the Hammer @ punter

  • @vagitron said:

    I was implying baker is going to be on his back. The Steelers only have the edge on the offensive line? Lmao. I can't wait for this season. I will be handing out the crow sandwiches.

    Let's go through this again, as you can tell I try to tell it like it is without blinders on.

    Who has the edge?

    QB:

    RB:

    WR:

    TE:

    OL:

    DL:

    LB:

    CB:

    S:

    ST:

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @gunz41 said:

    Let's go through this again, as you can tell I try to tell it like it is without blinders on.

    Who has the edge?

    QB:  Ben R....for now.  Proven HOF.  Baker looks the real deal....but we can''t justify putting him over BR, yet.

    RB: Chubb over  Conner.  He is simply better, and the stats proved it. 

    WR: Browns all over.  OBJ, Landry, Higgins....each could be better than anyone on the Steelers. Only Juju could possibly break in here. 

    TE:  Vance McDonald....or Njoku?   Njoku...more talented....more of a "new wave" TE.  McDonald more old school.  I will say wash.

    OL: Steelers for sure.  More proven.  biggest area of concern for Browns.

    DL:  Browns...for certain.

    LB:  Steelers pretty certain.  (but if Vag thinks it not possible that Wilson could prove better than Bush...the fact is...it is possible. No real  record to go on.

    CB:

    S:

    Browns DBs may be better to a man than anyone the Steelers have.

    ST:  Browns K/P in the hands of rookies.  Return duties are up for grabs.  By default the steelers should be given the edge here.

    Can anyone answer this?  See my assessment above. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    I think Larry (hoorta) and I have given some pretty object assessments here. ...giving the Steelers the edge in at least 3-4 areas.   Let's here what the Mewling Quims will have to say about that. 

    An insult used by people in the Victorian age and by Loki in the Avengers movie which roughly translates into modern English as 'Whining C-U-N-T. .
  • I think Larry (hoorta) and I have given some pretty object assessments here. ...giving the Steelers the edge in at least 3-4 areas.   Let's here what the Mewling Quims will have to say about that. 

    An insult used by people in the Victorian age and by Loki in the Avengers movie which roughly translates into modern English as 'Whining C-U-N-T. .
    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I think Larry (hoorta) and I have given some pretty object assessments here. ...giving the Steelers the edge in at least 3-4 areas.   Let's here what the Mewling Quim will have to say about that. 

    An insult used by people in the Victorian age and by Loki in the Avengers movie which roughly translates into modern English as 'Whining C-U-N-T. .

    More like players, not necessarily areas. If they can't get pressure on opposing QBs their secondary is toast. If (and of course it's a big IF) the Browns OL holds up- the Browns will score points in bunches. 

  • @gunz41 said:

    Let's go through this again, as you can tell I try to tell it like it is without blinders on.

    Who has the edge? Should I be nice?  

    QB: Slight edge Ben, only because of track record

    RB: Push, with edge to Chubb

    WR: Joke, if they think Ju-ju will be as good as OBJ now that he gets the other teams #1 Cb.  

    TE: Browns, Njoku

    OL: Steelers 4\5, Bitonio is as good at LG

    DL: Browns, across the board superior

    LB: I gave them Watt, probably Bush- different defense @ LB

    CB: Browns easily 

    S: I gave them Nelson, push elsewhere

    ST: ? We have two rookies there, but based on preseason I'll go with the Hammer @ punter

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    QB: I'll give a slight edge to Ben in present, but future goes to Cleveland 

    RB: I'll say at the moment you could say a push for day 1 starter (I think Chubb is slightly better, but I can see a Steeler fan saying opposite). But with Hunt, Browns favor.

    WR- Browns by a good amount 

    TE- Browns slight edge

    OL: Steelers for sure

    DL: Browns overall, but I am not a huge fan of Vernon.

    LB: I give Steelers the edge

    CB: I think this is a huge advantage Browns

    S: Small advantage Cleveland (Edmunds/Randall push, Burnett over Davis

    ST: Steelers

    So even if I give Pitt the benefit of doubt on a couple

    Pitt: 4 CLE: 5 Push: 1

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    Describe a female stealer fan.

    Bumblebees with a bad shave?

  • Describe a female stealer fan.

    Bumblebees with a bad shave?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Describe a female stealer fan.

    Bumblebees with a bad shave?

    Here!.. I thought I'd help you out~!!~

    Bumble stools final.jpg