Skip to content

Browns headed for standoff with Dawson?

The Browns Board
22 14 1.7k
  • TheJokersWILD said:

    Jim Donavan "And the Browns are on the doorstep of making the playoffs" Yea how did that work out for you Jimbo? 🙄

    Maybe you should send that clip to Mangini and note that kick could be the difference of playoffs or not.. or maybe even his job.. Pay the man.(Phil). I agree he is a GREAT bad weather kicker. Check this out...

    Monday, November 16 vs BALTIMORE RAVENS

    Sunday, November 22 @ Detroit Lions

    Sunday, November 29 @ Cincinnati Bengals

    Sunday, December 6 vs SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

    Thursday, December 10 vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS

    Sunday, December 20 @ Kansas City Chiefs

    Sunday, December 27 vs OAKLAND RAIDERS

    Sunday, January 3 vs JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS C

    All but one (detroit) of those games from Nov. 16th on are potentially cold/bad weather games. I love it. That's football weather. How nice ofthem to give us teams from California and Florida at home to end the season.

  • I have never bought in to the idea that because our guys play in Cleveland they are somehow better cold weather players.

    I think we are kidding ourselves if we think that is some sort of advantage.

    That said, Dawson is a very good kicker who is proven at the tough kicks.

    Toss him a bone and make him happy.