Skip to content

AFC North Position by Postion ranking

The Browns Board
28 5 879
  • Now, Special Teams:

    Kicker

    Balt.  Justin Tucker.....CIN Randy Bullock.....CLE Greg Joseph.....Pitt.  Chris Boswell

    Punter

    Balt. Sam Koch.....CIN Kevin Huber.....CLE Britton Colquitt.....Pitt. Jordan Berry

    Punt Returner

    Balt. Cyrus Jones.....CIN Alex Ericson.....CLE Antonio Callaway.....Pitt. Ryan Switzer

    Kick Returner

    Balt. Chris Moore.....CIN Alex Ericson....CLE Dontrell Hilliard...Pitt. Ryan Switzer

    @the-gipper said:

    Now, Special Teams:

    Kicker

    Balt.  Justin Tucker.....CIN Randy Bullock.....CLE Greg Joseph.....Pitt.  Chris Boswell

    Punter

    Balt. Sam Koch.....CIN Kevin Huber.....CLE Britton Colquitt.....Pitt. Jordan Berry  homer pick?

    Punt Returner

    Balt. Cyrus Jones.....CIN Alex Ericson.....CLE Antonio Callaway.....Pitt. Ryan Switzer

    Kick Returner

    Balt. Chris Moore.....CIN Alex Ericson....CLE Dontrell Hilliard...Pitt. Ryan Switzer

  • Gip-RCB help will come in the form of our man from LSU, Greedy Williams.

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-nfl-training-camp-battles-which-browns-cbs-will-step-up-alongside-denzel-ward/

    As to primary RB, all 4 of those backs are essentially equal in quality. 4 way tie.

  • Gip-RCB help will come in the form of our man from LSU, Greedy Williams.

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-nfl-training-camp-battles-which-browns-cbs-will-step-up-alongside-denzel-ward/

    As to primary RB, all 4 of those backs are essentially equal in quality. 4 way tie.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Gip-RCB help will come in the form of our man from LSU, Greedy Williams.

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-nfl-training-camp-battles-which-browns-cbs-will-step-up-alongside-denzel-ward/

    As to primary RB, all 4 of those backs are essentially equal in quality. 4 way tie.

    Are you telling me that right now you put Greedy as the best RCB in this division?  I can't make that leap at this point since he has not stepped foot on an NFL field.

    On the RBs, I can see that, but I put Chubb at the top because he had more production in fewer attempts than the others. Plus he proved he can be a home run hitter with his 92 yard TD run.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Gip-RCB help will come in the form of our man from LSU, Greedy Williams.

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-nfl-training-camp-battles-which-browns-cbs-will-step-up-alongside-denzel-ward/

    As to primary RB, all 4 of those backs are essentially equal in quality. 4 way tie.

    Are you telling me that right now you put Greedy as the best RCB in this division?  I can't make that leap at this point since he has not stepped foot on an NFL field.

    On the RBs, I can see that, but I put Chubb at the top because he had more production in fewer attempts than the others. Plus he proved he can be a home run hitter with his 92 yard TD run.

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you telling me that right now you put Greedy as the best RCB in this division?  I can't make that leap at this point since he has not stepped foot on an NFL field.

    On the RBs, I can see that, but I put Chubb at the top because he had more production in fewer attempts than the others. Plus he proved he can be a home run hitter with his 92 yard TD run.

    Actually I was replacing Mitchell with Greedy to make your decision a bit easier. Odds are that will be the case when the regular season gets underway. Thus the link.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you telling me that right now you put Greedy as the best RCB in this division?  I can't make that leap at this point since he has not stepped foot on an NFL field.

    On the RBs, I can see that, but I put Chubb at the top because he had more production in fewer attempts than the others. Plus he proved he can be a home run hitter with his 92 yard TD run.

    Actually I was replacing Mitchell with Greedy to make your decision a bit easier. Odds are that will be the case when the regular season gets underway. Thus the link.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Actually I was replacing Mitchell with Greedy to make your decision a bit easier. Odds are that will be the case when the regular season gets underway. Thus the link.

    But, you did not answer the question:  do you believe that with him in there he will be better than any of the other RCB in the division?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Actually I was replacing Mitchell with Greedy to make your decision a bit easier. Odds are that will be the case when the regular season gets underway. Thus the link.

    But, you did not answer the question:  do you believe that with him in there he will be better than any of the other RCB in the division?

    @the-gipper said:

    But, you did not answer the question:  do you believe that with him in there he will be better than any of the other RCB in the division?

    I won't know until I see him more in pre-season. I do know he is better than anyone else we have to place there based on what I saw at LSU. Will he be as good as Ward was as a rookie? Hopefully the answer will be yes. And if he is that good then yes, he's better than what the other teams have. We shall see. I do know that being a  star SEC corner is damn hard and that gives him a leg up going into the pros.

  • Being in SEC*cornerback is almost as difficult as being in MAC cornerback

  • More fuel for the fire on the debate with  Flugel about his belief that the Ravens will be OH So dangerous this year  (of course they are dangerous, they are an NFL team).

    I still say that come up last on a lot of units.   See the earlier posts in this thread.