Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. shout out to our 'merican girls for winning the world cup.....

shout out to our 'merican girls for winning the world cup.....

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
84 Posts 19 Posters 975 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
    • 33k Posts
    • 3k Reputation
    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #21

    Oh it does, but I'm not going to expect an ignorant alt to follow that.

    If Cleve wants to start this thread he can. It's not like anyone is making it so threads in the poli board have to be political. Even if I think its a little crude.... he's right about Dahlkemper for damn sure. Alex still being my favorite though.

    He's right about Hope Solo too. Her face and everything when she plays is gorgeous... then... well...

    Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
    GorkaG 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
      #22

      Poor old Woody. Thinks that everybody that's not a lefty must certainly be at Alt.

      But he is a soccer fan. So... personally I place soccer just below championship curling and care even less about any women's sport. But slightly glad just because they are Americans. Regardless of the politics.

      WSS

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
        • 33k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
        #23

        - That's objectively false Steve. I think he's an alt because everything points to him being one. Nothing to do with his politics. Don't be such a typical Steve. 

        - People being ignorant of soccer, especially older people, is nothing new. It's a shame, but whatever. Enough people enjoy it.

        - At least you can put politics aside to root for your country. We apparently have some "real Americans" here that can't. 

        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
        W 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • C Clevfan4life

          now we just need alex morgan nudes and we're good.....

          ?

          mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
          • 18k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @clevfan4life said:

          now we just need alex morgan nudes and we're good.....

          ?

          s-l225.jpg

          GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

            - That's objectively false Steve. I think he's an alt because everything points to him being one. Nothing to do with his politics. Don't be such a typical Steve. 

            - People being ignorant of soccer, especially older people, is nothing new. It's a shame, but whatever. Enough people enjoy it.

            - At least you can put politics aside to root for your country. We apparently have some "real Americans" here that can't. 

            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
            • 39k Posts
            • 9k Reputation
            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
            #25

            @mld-woody said:

            - That's objectively false Steve. I think he's an alt because everything points to him being one. Nothing to do with his politics. Don't be such a typical Steve. 

             I realize your lack of understanding of speech patterns Etc make it harder for you to see differences. Unfortunately thets typical Woody.

            - People being ignorant of soccer, especially older people, is nothing new. It's a shame, but whatever. Enough people enjoy it.

             sure they do, no problem. Some people love lacrosse, hockey, cricket, NASCAR and yes even curling.

            - At least you can put politics aside to root for your country. We apparently have some "real Americans" here that can't. 

            I find the politics unpleasant but I'd honestly find it unpleasant if some sports figure would have refused to go to the fucking White House when Obama was President. (OTOH in one of the photographs all the broads were standing up except the one)

            WSS

            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 4k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
              #26

              Yay.

              Rapidhoe should just play soccer and tend to carpet duty.

              Everybody wants the attention......then when they get it its all about how mistreated they are.

              Always someone elses fault.

              guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • W Westside Steve

                Poor old Woody. Thinks that everybody that's not a lefty must certainly be at Alt.

                But he is a soccer fan. So... personally I place soccer just below championship curling and care even less about any women's sport. But slightly glad just because they are Americans. Regardless of the politics.

                WSS

                tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                • 13k Posts
                • 5k Reputation
                tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @westside-steve said:

                Poor old Woody. Thinks that everybody that's not a lefty must certainly be at Alt.

                But he is a soccer fan. So... personally I place soccer just below championship curling and care even less about any women's sport. But slightly glad just because they are Americans. Regardless of the politics.

                WSS

                I believe there are several alt accounts that frequent this board and the football side - the posting style supports said belief.   And since I'm not a leftist I presume my words carry a bit more weight when I chime in. 

                W MLD WoodyM 2 Replies Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                  • 64k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  bullcrap. alt accounts are stupid - unless someone was permanently banned. The mods can tell an alt account by it's origination, I think.

                  whining about alt accounts is just a backhanded way of admitting you have no way of winning your ignorant anti-status quo at any cost stances.

                  W 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • tiamat63T tiamat63

                    @westside-steve said:

                    Poor old Woody. Thinks that everybody that's not a lefty must certainly be at Alt.

                    But he is a soccer fan. So... personally I place soccer just below championship curling and care even less about any women's sport. But slightly glad just because they are Americans. Regardless of the politics.

                    WSS

                    I believe there are several alt accounts that frequent this board and the football side - the posting style supports said belief.   And since I'm not a leftist I presume my words carry a bit more weight when I chime in. 

                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                    • 39k Posts
                    • 9k Reputation
                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @tiamat63 said:

                    I believe there are several alt accounts that frequent this board and the football side - the posting style supports said belief.   And since I'm not a leftist I presume my words carry a bit more weight when I chime in. 

                    The same exception I take for myself if the shoe doesn't fit no need to try it on. Quite a while ago I lumped you in with Woody and you took exception and I apologized. Right?

                    I don't think I've accused anyone of being a alt, have I? I've no recollection of you accusing anyone of being an alt? It's usually pretty obvious. The writing styles give it away. Especially with people who post volumes and we've come to know their rhythms and patterns. 

                    Actually a long time ago I thought bunker might have been at all.. but bunker was barely literate at his post almost monosyllabic so that would be an easy one to fake.

                    WSS

                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                    tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • bigbambo bigbamboB Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 431 Posts
                      • 133 Reputation
                      bigbamboB bigbambo wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      D-7C4uKXoAE1yGJ.jpg:large

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      😂
                      Quote Reply
                      • C calfoxwc

                        bullcrap. alt accounts are stupid - unless someone was permanently banned. The mods can tell an alt account by it's origination, I think.

                        whining about alt accounts is just a backhanded way of admitting you have no way of winning your ignorant anti-status quo at any cost stances.

                        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 39k Posts
                        • 9k Reputation
                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        @calfoxwc said:

                        bullcrap. alt accounts are stupid - unless someone was permanently banned. The mods can tell an alt account by it's origination, I think.

                        whining about alt accounts is just a backhanded way of admitting you have no way of winning your ignorant anti-status quo at any cost stances.

                        True enough. And frankly if the administrators find out the any of the regulars here or just alternative screen names to other guys who regularly post I would suggest they be shitcanned.

                        WSS

                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • C Clevfan4life

                          now we just need alex morgan nudes and we're good.....

                          ?

                          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                          • 39k Posts
                          • 9k Reputation
                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @clevfan4life said:

                          now we just need alex morgan nudes and we're good.....

                          ?

                          Sorry bud, you're going to have to live with the white haired Dyke.

                          ?

                          WSS

                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                            Oh it does, but I'm not going to expect an ignorant alt to follow that.

                            If Cleve wants to start this thread he can. It's not like anyone is making it so threads in the poli board have to be political. Even if I think its a little crude.... he's right about Dahlkemper for damn sure. Alex still being my favorite though.

                            He's right about Hope Solo too. Her face and everything when she plays is gorgeous... then... well...

                            Gorka GorkaG Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In Week One Done One Month Later Very Popular
                            • 4k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
                            #33

                            @mld-woody said:

                            Oh it does, but I'm not going to expect an ignorant alt to follow that.

                            If Cleve wants to start this thread he can. It's not like anyone is making it so threads in the poli board have to be political. Even if I think its a little crude.... he's right about Dahlkemper for damn sure. Alex still being my favorite though.

                            He's right about Hope Solo too. Her face and everything when she plays is gorgeous... then... well...

                            I'm sure Cleve would be happy to hear that.  Btw is "sidekick" a position is soccer?

                            Most all sports are fun to play. I don't watch baseball, basketball, hockey, except on rare occasions during the playoffs... and avoid soccer like the plague,  but as a kid playing pick up games whether it be baseball, basketball, and even soccer...they were all fun to play.

                            It's not that soccer doesn't take skill.

                            What differentiates pro soccer from the others and why Americans think it sucks is that you can be brain dead dumb blonde and play the game.

                            Of all the sports I mentioned soccer is the only non cerebral game. There are next to no statistics, Americans like statistics. Its a huge part of sports talk.

                            Coaches are just spectators. Diagram plays? Defensive strategies? Americans expect those sorts of things out of pro sports. When you watch soccer you feel dumb. That's why soccer sucks.

                            MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • W Westside Steve

                              @tiamat63 said:

                              I believe there are several alt accounts that frequent this board and the football side - the posting style supports said belief.   And since I'm not a leftist I presume my words carry a bit more weight when I chime in. 

                              The same exception I take for myself if the shoe doesn't fit no need to try it on. Quite a while ago I lumped you in with Woody and you took exception and I apologized. Right?

                              I don't think I've accused anyone of being a alt, have I? I've no recollection of you accusing anyone of being an alt? It's usually pretty obvious. The writing styles give it away. Especially with people who post volumes and we've come to know their rhythms and patterns. 

                              Actually a long time ago I thought bunker might have been at all.. but bunker was barely literate at his post almost monosyllabic so that would be an easy one to fake.

                              WSS

                              tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                              • 13k Posts
                              • 5k Reputation
                              tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
                              #34

                              @westside-steve said:

                              The same exception I take for myself if the shoe doesn't fit no need to try it on. Quite a while ago I lumped you in with Woody and you took exception and I apologized. Right?

                              I don't think I've accused anyone of being a alt, have I? I've no recollection of you accusing anyone of being an alt? It's usually pretty obvious. The writing styles give it away. Especially with people who post volumes and we've come to know their rhythms and patterns. 

                              Actually a long time ago I thought bunker might have been at all.. but bunker was barely literate at his post almost monosyllabic so that would be an easy one to fake.

                              WSS

                              You've notaccused anyone of being an alt. But myself and Woody have differing opinions on a great many topics including pretty distinct posting styles. There are at least half dozen accounts I've seen floating on this board where that line is... Almost non existent.  Either alt or previously banned accounts.  Like I said, this board isn't even in the top 100 hits in Google for political chat.  So the likely hood of several posters with incredibly similar verbiage, styles, opinions and stripped down accounts posting in an oddly "newcomer" Time frame is too coincidence for my liking.  Sure, a small percentage says it's just weird timing.  But as a betting man I tend to play favorable odds more often than not.  Especially when these accounts hardly, if at all, frequent the Brownies convo.    Just too many similarities... 

                              Makes little difference either way.   Just more clutter for a board that doesn't need it. 

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              Quote Reply
                              • GorkaG Gorka

                                @mld-woody said:

                                Oh it does, but I'm not going to expect an ignorant alt to follow that.

                                If Cleve wants to start this thread he can. It's not like anyone is making it so threads in the poli board have to be political. Even if I think its a little crude.... he's right about Dahlkemper for damn sure. Alex still being my favorite though.

                                He's right about Hope Solo too. Her face and everything when she plays is gorgeous... then... well...

                                I'm sure Cleve would be happy to hear that.  Btw is "sidekick" a position is soccer?

                                Most all sports are fun to play. I don't watch baseball, basketball, hockey, except on rare occasions during the playoffs... and avoid soccer like the plague,  but as a kid playing pick up games whether it be baseball, basketball, and even soccer...they were all fun to play.

                                It's not that soccer doesn't take skill.

                                What differentiates pro soccer from the others and why Americans think it sucks is that you can be brain dead dumb blonde and play the game.

                                Of all the sports I mentioned soccer is the only non cerebral game. There are next to no statistics, Americans like statistics. Its a huge part of sports talk.

                                Coaches are just spectators. Diagram plays? Defensive strategies? Americans expect those sorts of things out of pro sports. When you watch soccer you feel dumb. That's why soccer sucks.

                                MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                • 33k Posts
                                • 3k Reputation
                                MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                @gorka said:

                                I'm sure Cleve would be happy to hear that.  Btw is "sidekick" a position is soccer?

                                Most all sports are fun to play. I don't watch baseball, basketball, hockey, except on rare occasions during the playoffs... and avoid soccer like the plague,  but as a kid playing pick up games whether it be baseball, basketball, and even soccer...they were all fun to play.

                                It's not that soccer doesn't take skill.

                                What differentiates pro soccer from the others and why Americans think it sucks is that you can be brain dead dumb blonde and play the game.

                                Of all the sports I mentioned soccer is the only non cerebral game. There are next to no statistics, Americans like statistics. Its a huge part of sports talk.

                                Coaches are just spectators. Diagram plays? Defensive strategies? Americans expect those sorts of things out of pro sports. When you watch soccer you feel dumb. That's why soccer sucks.

                                I mean, that isn't true. You "avoid it like the plague", so it makes sense you don't know what you're talking about. I'll just leave it at that, instead of engaging with an alt 

                                Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
                                  • 11k Posts
                                  • 3k Reputation
                                  OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
                                  #36

                                  Too bad politics gets involved in sports. In any sport. It didn't used to be that way, at least not to the degree we see it now. I follow politics and like to talk politics much of the time but to me I like to see sports off limits to politics and all the focus just being on the sport itself.  I get enough politics already and sports is an escape from it. It was uncalled for Rapinoe to make her unsolicited comment about not going to the "blanking"  White House. Her comments only takes away from the team's victory as a victory for the whole country and was divisive IMO.

                                  MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                                  👍 ❤
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan

                                    Too bad politics gets involved in sports. In any sport. It didn't used to be that way, at least not to the degree we see it now. I follow politics and like to talk politics much of the time but to me I like to see sports off limits to politics and all the focus just being on the sport itself.  I get enough politics already and sports is an escape from it. It was uncalled for Rapinoe to make her unsolicited comment about not going to the "blanking"  White House. Her comments only takes away from the team's victory as a victory for the whole country and was divisive IMO.

                                    MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                    • 33k Posts
                                    • 3k Reputation
                                    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @oldbrownsfan said:

                                    Too bad politics gets involved in sports. In any sport. It didn't used to be that way, at least not to the degree we see it now. I follow politics and like to talk politics much of the time but to me I like to see sports off limits to politics and all the focus just being on the sport itself.  I get enough politics already and sports is an escape from it. It was uncalled for Rapinoe to make her unsolicited comment about not going to the "blanking"  White House. Her comments only takes away from the team's victory as a victory for the whole country and was divisive IMO.

                                    - She was asked if she'd be going to the White House. It wasn't unsolicited

                                    - Her comments do nothing to take away from the victory

                                    - Again, Trump acting like a petty child was still much worse

                                    - Athletes should be able to use their platform as they see fit. No "shut up and dribble". Just because you don't like what they're saying doesn't mean they should be silenced. Now, that doesn't protect them from any consequences. 

                                    - I'm sure you had no problem with Tebow being as Christian as possible at every opportunity. Or being in a Pro Life ad.

                                    Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                    OldBrownsFanO C 2 Replies Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                      • 28k Posts
                                      • 6k Reputation
                                      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      That bitch should be kicked out of the USA.

                                      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      👍
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                        @oldbrownsfan said:

                                        Too bad politics gets involved in sports. In any sport. It didn't used to be that way, at least not to the degree we see it now. I follow politics and like to talk politics much of the time but to me I like to see sports off limits to politics and all the focus just being on the sport itself.  I get enough politics already and sports is an escape from it. It was uncalled for Rapinoe to make her unsolicited comment about not going to the "blanking"  White House. Her comments only takes away from the team's victory as a victory for the whole country and was divisive IMO.

                                        - She was asked if she'd be going to the White House. It wasn't unsolicited

                                        - Her comments do nothing to take away from the victory

                                        - Again, Trump acting like a petty child was still much worse

                                        - Athletes should be able to use their platform as they see fit. No "shut up and dribble". Just because you don't like what they're saying doesn't mean they should be silenced. Now, that doesn't protect them from any consequences. 

                                        - I'm sure you had no problem with Tebow being as Christian as possible at every opportunity. Or being in a Pro Life ad.

                                        OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
                                        • 11k Posts
                                        • 3k Reputation
                                        OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @mld-woody said:

                                        - She was asked if she'd be going to the White House. It wasn't unsolicited

                                        - Her comments do nothing to take away from the victory

                                        - Again, Trump acting like a petty child was still much worse

                                        - Athletes should be able to use their platform as they see fit. No "shut up and dribble". Just because you don't like what they're saying doesn't mean they should be silenced. Now, that doesn't protect them from any consequences. 

                                        - I'm sure you had no problem with Tebow being as Christian as possible at every opportunity. Or being in a Pro Life ad.

                                        She could have simply said she wasn't going. I didn't think Trump's response was bad considering what she said. Should he have responded at all? Maybe not or he could have just said something like he was sorry she felt that way.  Trump has already sent out congratulations to the women's soccer team. 

                                        - "Athletes should be able to use their platform as they see fit. No "shut up and dribble". Just because you don't like what they're saying doesn't mean they should be silenced. Now, that doesn't protect them from any consequences". 

                                        OK I agree with that but if one wants to kneel during the national anthem they are doing it on company time so to speak and they can protest on their own time and their own dime..

                                        MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                          @oldbrownsfan said:

                                          Too bad politics gets involved in sports. In any sport. It didn't used to be that way, at least not to the degree we see it now. I follow politics and like to talk politics much of the time but to me I like to see sports off limits to politics and all the focus just being on the sport itself.  I get enough politics already and sports is an escape from it. It was uncalled for Rapinoe to make her unsolicited comment about not going to the "blanking"  White House. Her comments only takes away from the team's victory as a victory for the whole country and was divisive IMO.

                                          - She was asked if she'd be going to the White House. It wasn't unsolicited

                                          - Her comments do nothing to take away from the victory

                                          - Again, Trump acting like a petty child was still much worse

                                          - Athletes should be able to use their platform as they see fit. No "shut up and dribble". Just because you don't like what they're saying doesn't mean they should be silenced. Now, that doesn't protect them from any consequences. 

                                          - I'm sure you had no problem with Tebow being as Christian as possible at every opportunity. Or being in a Pro Life ad.

                                          Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                                          • 24k Posts
                                          • 1k Reputation
                                          C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @mld-woody said:

                                          - I'm sure you had no problem with Tebow being as Christian as possible at every opportunity. Or being in a Pro Life ad.

                                          the sucking sounds coming from the tv if fox was on and they were telling leftys how dare u insinuate a pro athlete like timmy should stick to.his sport......

                                          or just anytime they were talking about tebow...

                                          mouthfull.gif

                                          OldBrownsFanO 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate