BEATING PITTSPILE
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
If the league is fixed so the Browns never win and the Steelers always win, then why would you be an NFL fan?I like seeing stupid people justifying a stupid football team. The fact you have fans like the above genius that think the Pittsburgh Steelers have nobody that currently uses steroids is enough to keep me coming back.
Carry on Einstein's and thanks again, you guys?? are swell.
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
If the league is fixed so the Browns never win and the Steelers always win, then why would you be an NFL fan?I like seeing stupid people justifying a stupid football team. The fact you have fans like the above genius that think the Pittsburgh Steelers have nobody that currently uses steroids is enough to keep me coming back.
Carry on Einstein's and thanks again, you guys?? are swell.
I like seeing stupid people justifying a stupid football team. The fact you have fans like the above genius that think the Pittsburgh Steelers have nobody that currently uses steroids is enough to keep me coming back.
Carry on Einstein's and thanks again, you guys?? are swell.
HaHa! You call us stupid in the same post you are unable to answer a simple question. Pot, meet kettle.
-
I like seeing stupid people justifying a stupid football team. The fact you have fans like the above genius that think the Pittsburgh Steelers have nobody that currently uses steroids is enough to keep me coming back.
Carry on Einstein's and thanks again, you guys?? are swell.
HaHa! You call us stupid in the same post you are unable to answer a simple question. Pot, meet kettle.
Sivlerback DPOY said:
HaHa! You call us stupid in the same post you are unable to answer a simple question. Pot, meet kettle.Question was answered but in true hillbilly fashion you dumb dumb to grasp it.
Wonder what Roid Monk Harrison will do after football?
Maybe he could be a carnival act or fight Mike Tyson.
-
Wow Riffer It looks like he got your number. lmao what a douche.
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
HaHa! You call us stupid in the same post you are unable to answer a simple question. Pot, meet kettle.Question was answered but in true hillbilly fashion you dumb dumb to grasp it.
Wonder what Roid Monk Harrison will do after football?
Maybe he could be a carnival act or fight Mike Tyson.
Question was answered but in true hillbilly fashion you dumb dumb to grasp it.
Wonder what Roid Monk Harrison will do after football?
Maybe he could be a carnival act or fight Mike Tyson.
Unlike your Browns, not a single current Steeler has tested positive or admitted to steroid use. Not to mention we get tested even more then you guys becuase our season is much longer. And all probowlers get tested before they can play. Accusing us of using roids when its your team with guilty roid users on your roster. Pot, meet kettle.
-
Hey Sliverdick, here's why you and Pukey fans so special..............
Here is your sig.
I have a philosphy. I will help the helpless, and just ingore the clueless....Wait, then why am I on this board?.....
Classic stuff man, classic LOL.
-
Hey Sliverdick, here's why you and Pukey fans so special..............
Here is your sig.
I have a philosphy. I will help the helpless, and just ingore the clueless....Wait, then why am I on this board?.....
Classic stuff man, classic LOL.
Hey Sliverdick, here's why you and Pukey fans so special..............
Here is your sig.
I have a philosphy. I will help the helpless, and just ingore the clueless....Wait, then why am I on this board?.....
Classic stuff man, classic LOL.
Thanks for pointing out my typo. Atleast, this means I know you have read it. I'll get right to fixing that.
-
Slivercock it's kind of hard to test positive for something that is untraceable at this point.
When will the Squeelfags ever win a championship without cheating?
-
Slivercock it's kind of hard to test positive for something that is untraceable at this point.
When will the Squeelfags ever win a championship without cheating?
Slivercock it's kind of hard to test positive for something that is untraceable at this point.
When will the Squeelfags ever win a championship without cheating?
I love your logic. No evidence of steroid use and to you guys he's 100% guilty. I hope none of you guys ever become judges.
-
blah blah blah blah. Shouldnt you be out pimping your mom and sister instead of bothering us? Go over to one of your steeler boards where they condone that kind of thing and where you can try to justify all of your roid monks together.
-
Slivercock it's kind of hard to test positive for something that is untraceable at this point.
When will the Squeelfags ever win a championship without cheating?
I love your logic. No evidence of steroid use and to you guys he's 100% guilty. I hope none of you guys ever become judges.
Sivlerback DPOY said:
I love your logic. No evidence of steroid use and to you guys he's 100% guilty. I hope none of you guys ever become judges.No evidence? When are they gonna teach mutants how to read in Pittsburgh? SI has done casket counts for all the premature deaths linked to steroid abuse in Pittsburgh. You'd have to know how to read to GET it though. And then there's the shadey doctor linked to excessive HGH purchases for clinical practices at the team practice site. Gee, where to begin?
If the first 2 clues aren't enough, a FORMER Steeler wrote a book called "False Glory" because nobody he shared Happy Hour needles with fessed up to the wrong doing. At least he felt GUILTY for sending the wrong messages to the next slew of knuckleheads like Haslett and Romanowski. I'm guessing he was a little closer to it all than some sodderhead that retreats to his trailer to hang out in cyberspace treating us to Pittsburgh Shakespeare.
And who was the poor basterd that thought they randomly tested EVERY NFL player? I almost hate to inform him random doesn't = every. Dey might want to research how widespread the random gets and if it includes the HGH excesses the Steeler locker room has remained sufficeintly supplied with. Our secret though. Shhhhh!
- Tom F. (God bless em - they're almost adorable!)
-
Juice Monk James has two mottos:
1) "I don't needs to meet no president" and
2) "Steroids, they not jus fo breakfas anymo."
-
lmao
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
I love your logic. No evidence of steroid use and to you guys he's 100% guilty. I hope none of you guys ever become judges.No evidence? When are they gonna teach mutants how to read in Pittsburgh? SI has done casket counts for all the premature deaths linked to steroid abuse in Pittsburgh. You'd have to know how to read to GET it though. And then there's the shadey doctor linked to excessive HGH purchases for clinical practices at the team practice site. Gee, where to begin?
If the first 2 clues aren't enough, a FORMER Steeler wrote a book called "False Glory" because nobody he shared Happy Hour needles with fessed up to the wrong doing. At least he felt GUILTY for sending the wrong messages to the next slew of knuckleheads like Haslett and Romanowski. I'm guessing he was a little closer to it all than some sodderhead that retreats to his trailer to hang out in cyberspace treating us to Pittsburgh Shakespeare.
And who was the poor basterd that thought they randomly tested EVERY NFL player? I almost hate to inform him random doesn't = every. Dey might want to research how widespread the random gets and if it includes the HGH excesses the Steeler locker room has remained sufficeintly supplied with. Our secret though. Shhhhh!
- Tom F. (God bless em - they're almost adorable!)
No evidence? When are they gonna teach mutants how to read in Pittsburgh? SI has done casket counts for all the premature deaths linked to steroid abuse in Pittsburgh. You'd have to know how to read to GET it though. And then there's the shadey doctor linked to excessive HGH purchases for clinical practices at the team practice site. Gee, where to begin?
If the first 2 clues aren't enough, a FORMER Steeler wrote a book called "False Glory" because nobody he shared Happy Hour needles with fessed up to the wrong doing. At least he felt GUILTY for sending the wrong messages to the next slew of knuckleheads like Haslett and Romanowski. I'm guessing he was a little closer to it all than some sodderhead that retreats to his trailer to hang out in cyberspace treating us to Pittsburgh Shakespeare.
And who was the poor basterd that thought they randomly tested EVERY NFL player? I almost hate to inform him random doesn't = every. Dey might want to research how widespread the random gets and if it includes the HGH excesses the Steeler locker room has remained sufficeintly supplied with. Our secret though. Shhhhh!
- Tom F. (God bless em - they're almost adorable!)
1) I was referring exclusively to James Harrison. Maybe its Cleveland that needs to teach better reading comprehension skills.
2) What rule did any player using roids before 1987 break? If the answer is "not a single rule" then your continual whining about fair game play is obviously due to BFS.
3) The weekly drug testing is done at random, but we got drug tested the most last year since we made the Super Bowl. Not to mention taking a drug test is a requirment to play in the ProBowl...Something Harrison performed quite well in last year. Lucky Ryan Tucker didn't make the probowl last year.
-
blah blah blah blah. Shouldnt you be out pimping your mom and sister instead of bothering us? Go over to one of your steeler boards where they condone that kind of thing and where you can try to justify all of your roid monks together.
blah blah blah blah. Shouldnt you be out pimping your mom and sister instead of bothering us? Go over to one of your steeler boards where they condone that kind of thing and where you can try to justify all of your roid monks together.
Great explaination for why your claims are lacking logic.....
-
Then why bring it up?
Pot, meet kettle:
http://books.google.com/books?id=I7-D2jH-O...t&resnum=10
http://www.harlemlive.org/community/health...e/steroids.html
http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2007/08/c...kle_ryan_t.html
http://www.nflgridirongab.com/2007/08/29/q...-steroid-usage/
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/200906...m_than_MLB.html
Are these the same Browns who won those championships in the 60's? Just a question.
Are these the same Browns who won those championships in the 60's? Just a question.
Unknown, all you can see is that one excerpt from the book. But seeing as how they went to the playoffs five years out of that decade, I'd say yeah.
-
Are these the same Browns who won those championships in the 60's? Just a question.
Unknown, all you can see is that one excerpt from the book. But seeing as how they went to the playoffs five years out of that decade, I'd say yeah.
-
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
I don't know its my responsiblity (or even care) to step into someone else's conversation ans back up whatever they say with books.Dat be wat I figurt Stiller boy.
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
I don't know its my responsiblity (or even care) to step into someone else's conversation ans back up whatever they say with books.Dat be wat I figurt Stiller boy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login