Skip to content

Preseason games..tv schedule

The Browns Board
26 9 490
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Since the 3rd game is dress rehearsal, I like that plan. What does game pass run to get the whole season should you decide to stay past the trial period?

    am not sure about the free trial failure ag. I've given the one time price for years always around hundred bucks.The Coaches all 22 in every game (at your time) is worth the $99.99 one time charge to me. but, I keep thinking the free 7 day trail goes away after week 1 or 2? this explains game pass pretty well from yesterday.. https://www.killthecablebill.com/.nfl-game-pass-allows-you-to-watch-every-nfl-game-online-all-season-long/    

    @gumby73 said:

    am not sure about the free trial failure ag. I've given the one time price for years always around hundred bucks.The Coaches all 22 in every game (at your time) is worth the $99.99 one time charge to me. but, I keep thinking the free 7 day trail goes away after week 1 or 2? this explains game pass pretty well from yesterday.. https://www.killthecablebill.com/.nfl-game-pass-allows-you-to-watch-every-nfl-game-online-all-season-long/    

    Thanks for the link. It looks like you cannot get any game "live", but can see it later in the day after the game is over. That is different from NFL Sunday Ticket where not only is it live, but you can record it too if you want to review it later in the season. Not sure how long you would have access to this once the next week starts. The comments section is not encouraging. Lots of loading/technical difficulties cited.

    I think I will contact Direct TV where my subscription can now be cancelled without penalty and see if a threat to leave gets me a "deal" if I extend another two years. That worked two years ago.

  • the blood money nfl thugs, took a 25 dollar live* pre-season package and call it free now included in the game pass package, freezing up your 100 bucks..with several loops to cancel..sorry..but am not paying Roger to get Robert Craft fuk'd..while we try to find the next Rudy..it's time to see how smart that smart tv got with Roku & others.. 

  • I have directv and while going through the listings for Tonight i saw that the browns game is actually being aired on a Washington NBC or Fox sports affiliate you get with the sports pack.  Wanted to let people know so they could check it out and make sure.  

  • I have directv and while going through the listings for Tonight i saw that the browns game is actually being aired on a Washington NBC or Fox sports affiliate you get with the sports pack.  Wanted to let people know so they could check it out and make sure.  

    @cdspencer79 said:

    I have directv and while going through the listings for Tonight i saw that the browns game is actually being aired on a Washington NBC or Fox sports affiliate you get with the sports pack.  Wanted to let people know so they could check it out and make sure.  

    Welcome aboard! I live in NC and get pregame only from Redskins NBC and Cleveland Indians on STO..but both will blackout the games.. with panthers on here, I got no chance..pends on where u live?

  • I live in New York near Buffalo so i'll give it a shot and see what's up with it.  All i know is work has totally sucked today and i need a beer and at least be able to listen to the Browns.

  • Well I'm streaming cleveland channel 5 now so we will see if the game comes up. Meanwhile it's Jets vs Giants on NFL Net thru direct TV.