***Official Browns Vs. Redskins Preseason Game Night Thread***
-
I honestly was shocked that somebody told me to relax. I didn't think I said anything remotely obnoxious or condescending. I was just beyond excited to have some football to discuss. At any rate, telling people to piss off isn't my style and I apologize to everyone. Other than the few week period last year before Hue got fired and I lost my freakin mind, I'm pretty low-key. Long-winded perhaps, but not an overt a-hole. ?
Exactly j, the following isn't directed at you.....
OK, I wasted some time deleting (most of) the personal name calling. Keep it up and there's going to be warnings and kiddie time outs. That crap has nothing to do with the thread content...
OK, I wasted some time deleting (most of) the personal name calling. Keep it up and there's going to be warnings and kiddie time outs. That crap has nothing to do with the thread content...
Good luck doing that on the Pol board. The owners here would have to hire you on retainer like a lawyer to keep that place cleaned up.
-
of the first game of Greedy and Mack
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login