Browns Sign Joe Kerridge
-
And now Orson Charles has been cut. So, it appears that Kerridge is the only FB on the roster? (unless I am missing someone). So apparently the coaches see some possible value in this guy over and above what they thought Charles could bring. Again...was that so hard?
And now Orson Charles has been cut. So, it appears that Kerridge is the only FB on the roster? (unless I am missing someone). So apparently the coaches see some possible value in this guy over and above what they thought Charles could bring. Again...was that so hard?
Yes, it was very difficult.
-
And now Orson Charles has been cut. So, it appears that Kerridge is the only FB on the roster? (unless I am missing someone). So apparently the coaches see some possible value in this guy over and above what they thought Charles could bring. Again...was that so hard?
Yes, it was very difficult.
Yes, it was very difficult.
Why? Four people provided, as I said, good answers....and I even provided a basic explanation (because I trust Dorsey's judgment).
-
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-sign-fb-joe-kerridge
We signed a FB called Courage. That works...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

