Trent Williams....
-
I'd really love to have Trent, but I don't see any way it happens. This really smells like a case of a veteran not wanting to do training camp, which we see happening a lot now. Clowney in Houston is another example. When the season begins, they'll be out there with their teams.
Of course, I'd LOVE to have either of those guys...
Hahaha.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login