***Browns @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***
-
We consistently heard good things about Devaroe Lawrence, and he was feared to have torn knee ligaments two weeks ago. Freddie walked across the practice facility to give him a hug, and I thought this was telling. First, just how important Lawrence is to our team, and secondly how much Freddie cares for these guys. Obviously the injury was only a scare, and Lawrence will likely make the team.
can't help but to root for fun, coachable players like this..
can't help but to root for fun, coachable players like this..
I totally agree. I really like this guy and he is constantly improving. Just the guy you want coming off the bench to let the big dogs get a breather while he gives his all. Every team needs a team leader who does it by doing whatever helps the team the most. The very definition of "there is no I in TEAM".
-
can't help but to root for fun, coachable players like this..
I totally agree. I really like this guy and he is constantly improving. Just the guy you want coming off the bench to let the big dogs get a breather while he gives his all. Every team needs a team leader who does it by doing whatever helps the team the most. The very definition of "there is no I in TEAM".
I totally agree. I really like this guy and he is constantly improving. Just the guy you want coming off the bench to let the big dogs get a breather while he gives his all. Every team needs a team leader who does it by doing whatever helps the team the most. The very definition of "there is no I in TEAM".
I love this quote from Devaroe:
"Some are a little taller, some are 6-7, some 6-6, 6-5. I might be 6-2, maybe 6-3, but you know, I take my approach as the little man syndrome," Lawrence explained. "Just be a firecracker. Yeah, you think you bigger than me, you gonna push me around? You ain't finna push me around. Got that little man syndrome. Get mad and knock them around a little bit, and the look on their face, when you get them to move then around a little bit ... They feel the strength a little bit. That weight room."
-
Lawrence just has to make the final roster. He's destined to be in the rotation, work ethic, character, team play,
really tough, loves the game, and has that chip on his shoulder. Just reminds me of how Flugels talks about being not as big, but
really loving the game and the fight. They really found a player for the dline with him.
-
Lawrence just has to make the final roster. He's destined to be in the rotation, work ethic, character, team play,
really tough, loves the game, and has that chip on his shoulder. Just reminds me of how Flugels talks about being not as big, but
really loving the game and the fight. They really found a player for the dline with him.
Lawrence just has to make the final roster. He's destined to be in the rotation, work ethic, character, team play,
really tough, loves the game, and has that chip on his shoulder. Just reminds me of how Flugels talks about being not as big, but
really loving the game and the fight. They really found a player for the dline with him.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."-Mark Twain
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login