***Browns Vs. Lions Preseason Game Night Thread***
-
I'm surprised you didn't send him a double ticketI'm surprised you didn't send him a double ticket. ?
I don’t know what you’re talking about. Why would I do that?
I don’t know what you’re talking about. Why would I do that?
You wouldn't but your phone might.You wouldn't but your phone might.?
-
I'm surprised you didn't send him a double ticketI'm surprised you didn't send him a double ticket. ?
I don’t know what you’re talking about. Why would I do that?
I don’t know what you’re talking about. Why would I do that?
What? What?

-
I don’t know what you’re talking about. Why would I do that?
You wouldn't but your phone might.You wouldn't but your phone might.?
You wouldn't but your phone might.You wouldn't but your phone might.?
Why would you think that?
-
I see what you mean, and I hope I don't come off as negative towards Gillian because I love him. I love the story, the ability, and his personality. To be honest, he's going to get injured making those tackles, but they sure are fun to watch. And look at the reaction of the team! They love it!
I can promise you one thing, Gillian will be kicking in the NFL for a long time. Problem is, he's trying to dethrone one of the best, and that ain't gonna happen. But he's talented, and he's got the drive. He'll get a job eventually, trust me. But it won't be here. We can't risk the FG holds, the loss of experience pinning people down, and whatever else just to save a few bucks.
We'll see in a few hours who stays. My money is still on Gillan to make the team, for several reasons. Cost savings being a factor. If they don't want him holding for FGs, not like there isn't anyone else on the team that has experience holding for kicks.
Finally and most importantly, you mentioned it yourself. Jamie could be the Browns punter for the next 10 years. He's 22, Colquitt is 34.
We'll see in a few hours who stays. My money is still on Gillan to make the team, for several reasons. Cost savings being a factor. If they don't want him holding for FGs, not like there isn't anyone else on the team that has experience holding for kicks.
Finally and most importantly, you mentioned it yourself. Jamie could be the Browns punter for the next 10 years. He's 22, Colquitt is 34.
Gillian got it!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login