Skip to content

Taywan Taylor

The Browns Board
42 12 1.2k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Why? What were you thinking.  I certainly do carry more weight than I should.  (there are several places on here that you can actually see a photo of me...I will let you find them on your own.)

    I dunno, maybe it was from one of your old profile pictures. I had an image of something like Mickey Goldmill haha

    @gunz41 said:

    I dunno, maybe it was from one of your old profile pictures. I had an image of something like Mickey Goldmill haha

    At times I have changed my profile picture every week....Perhaps, given my current avatar, you may think that I look like that guy from the Fantastic Four...the stretchy guy!  You know.. Mr. Fantastic....maybe that is what you had in mind for me!😆

    And, I don't know who Mickey Goldmill is.  Don't think I ever heard of him.  I will have to google that name.

    Edit....AH....the Mick from Rocky.  Didn't know that was his last name.   No, not even close.

    When I was younger, and before my beard turned grey....and with a maybe a few extra pounds, which I do need to shed,  the person I was told I look a bit like was this guy: Vincent Van Gogh.

    8541520-3x2-700x467.jpg

    That is not me on the right...but it wasn't far off...like  30-40 years ago.   Now I will have to try this out as my new avatar. (But I don't ever recall owning a dog ugly straw hat like that.) (and I still have both of my ears)

  • Is this guy better than Willies? or anybody who we let go that already knew our system and playbook?  This guy has not really done much, he looks like a bigger target but not much in speed. Just my take on it, I trust in Dorsey so let the show begin 

    @medicineman said:

    Is this guy better than Willies? or anybody who we let go that already knew our system and playbook?  This guy has not really done much, he looks like a bigger target but not much in speed. Just my take on it, I trust in Dorsey so let the show begin 

    I found this little info bit on him. DJ liked him and that game against Bama's quality secondary is impressive. You know Saban had them focused to stop the "star" receiver, but they didn't.

    He looks like one of NE's kind of fleas that bug you in slot play with the quicks to get away if you find him in space. Since Willies is still with us, I'm sure over the first few weeks they can determine whether to keep this one on the 53 or promote Willies in his place. The competition for the 6 WR spots is still on.

    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/taywan-taylor?id=2557870