The Browns Board Tailgate 2019
-
Well a good time was had by all- it was the best part of the day....
Sorry I missed you. Glad I got to say hi to some of the group, even if it was just as short as saying hi.
My wife started experiencing intestinal issues as we were walking down. We walked to the Flatiron, but they were closed. On the way back I had to stop for 5-10 minutes, but had to get her back up to the warehouse district to find a restroom.
When she started walking away without me, I knew it was my que to get going.
Sorry I couldn't stay longer or say proper good-bye's
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login