Skip to content

Browns Release Then Plan To Re-sign Greg Robinson

The Browns Board
23 11 535
  • @the-gipper said:

    So....not Carlos Boozer?

    your post comparrison was thought so highly of, you had bleacherreports tweeter blowing up..reference Daryl Ruiter

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @gumby73 said:

    your post comparrison was thought so highly of, you had bleacherreports tweeter blowing up..reference Daryl Ruiter

    I can't take credit for that...I was just repeating what someone else on here said about that comparison

  • @gumby73 said:

    your post comparrison was thought so highly of, you had bleacherreports tweeter blowing up..reference Daryl Ruiter

    I have to give credit to Dutch oven as he was the one who originally suggested it here. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @bjh2130 said:

    I have to give credit to Dutch oven as he was the one who originally suggested it here. 

    Right.

  • @bjh2130 said:

    I have to give credit to Dutch oven as he was the one who originally suggested it here. 

    ? stand corrected...that was the Dutch'ter. i knew i read it..now we wait to see if gipper can bow down to the heat that's glowing in Ovens Kitchen ☕ 3-2-1......🥷   

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @gumby73 said:

    ? stand corrected...that was the Dutch'ter. i knew i read it..now we wait to see if gipper can bow down to the heat that's glowing in Ovens Kitchen ☕ 3-2-1......🥷   

    Already did that.  I just didn't recall exactly who said it....so credit to Dutch for that apt comparison....which fortunately never came to pass.