Skip to content

100 years of Football history Trivia

The Browns Board
24 3 1.2k
  • You can spend an off a lot of time alone in my posts and my simple responses. Do I have a stalker 

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @the-gipper said:

    You can spend an off a lot of time alone in my posts and my simple responses. Do I have a stalker 

    I have no clue what you are talking about, and nope its just hard to find a post where you didn't put your 2 cents in, and about just as hard to find a thread where you weren't rude or pissed someone off.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Gunz is proof that not all heroes wear capes. ?

  • Gunz is proof that not all heroes wear capes. ?

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @dutch-oven said:

    Gunz is proof that not all heroes wear capes. ?

    How do you know I don't wear a Cape haha

  • @the-gipper said:

    You can spend an off a lot of time alone in my posts and my simple responses. Do I have a stalker 

    I have no clue what you are talking about, and nope its just hard to find a post where you didn't put your 2 cents in, and about just as hard to find a thread where you weren't rude or pissed someone off.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @gunz41 said:

    I have no clue what you are talking about, and nope its just hard to find a post where you didn't put your 2 cents in, and about just as hard to find a thread where you weren't rude or pissed someone off.

    The love of God seek for help for your obsession Disorder