Skip to content

Anyone listen to Freddies presser this afternoon

The Browns Board
44 18 1.2k 1
  • marcusM marcus wrote on last edited by
    #41

    So about Freddie’s presser... pretty much what you’d expect approaching Week 1. But I’m really looking forward to the season. 

    I think we’ll be rolling by week 5. I say 3 wins maybe 2 hard fought losses.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well....take it up with Z....or Kathy.

    From what I understand it exists because some were apparently infesting the sports boards with their political views....and instead of having to constantly monitor for that, they created that where people could  vent.

    Wrong!  Don't bother Zombo or Kathy with anything about that freakin political board. That was supposed to be enter at your own risk with the understanding  the baby sitter is getting volunteer pay. 

    If there's too much crying and tattling coming out of that board - give the whole thing the mercy flush it deserves. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @flugel said:

    Wrong!  Don't bother Zombo or Kathy with anything about that freakin political board. That was supposed to be enter at your own risk with the understanding  the baby sitter is getting volunteer pay. 

    If there's too much crying and tattling coming out of that board - give the whole thing the mercy flush it deserves. 

    Probably for the best.

    I don't think they understand what it's becoming and the audience it's attracting.

    We're just an amount of time away from the next shooter's manifesto being posted on that board....

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well....take it up with Z....or Kathy.

    From what I understand it exists because some were apparently infesting the sports boards with their political views....and instead of having to constantly monitor for that, they created that where people could  vent.

    Or else charge them all a nickel a word....how would that go over?

    Clevfan4life took it up with the mods. He just got perma-banned for his troubles, so no telling how effective that it. 

    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others on this site, I guess.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @jbluhm86 said:

    Clevfan4life took it up with the mods. He just got perma-banned for his troubles, so no telling how effective that it. 

    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others on this site, I guess.

    Well we were warned that if you complain you are more likely to get your own self banned. Lesson did not take apparently.

  • @flugel said:

    Wrong!  Don't bother Zombo or Kathy with anything about that freakin political board. That was supposed to be enter at your own risk with the understanding  the baby sitter is getting volunteer pay. 

    If there's too much crying and tattling coming out of that board - give the whole thing the mercy flush it deserves. 

    Probably for the best.

    I don't think they understand what it's becoming and the audience it's attracting.

    We're just an amount of time away from the next shooter's manifesto being posted on that board....

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @mld-woody said:

    Probably for the best.

    I don't think they understand what it's becoming and the audience it's attracting.

    We're just an amount of time away from the next shooter's manifesto being posted on that board....

    Image result for the shining gifs