Browns Announce Brown Color Rush Jerseys Will Be Primary Uniforms in 2019
-
I freakin love these uniforms and I can't believe we're allowed to use them. I don't think our franchise expected the overwhelming positive support, but we actually have uniforms that don't suck!
I wonder if these unis make it easier to do a fake handoff or bootleg type play? Seems to me that they could help in camouflage and make it harder to pick up the ball. In baseball, a pitcher is forbidden to wear white sleeves for that very reason. It may be small, but still an edge
I wonder if these unis make it easier to do a fake handoff or bootleg type play? Seems to me that they could help in camouflage and make it harder to pick up the ball. In baseball, a pitcher is forbidden to wear white sleeves for that very reason. It may be small, but still an edge
It's why- way back in the 60s the Browns almost always wore the Brown jerseys at home- easier to disguise the ball... and I saw this elsewhere, but worth reposting...
-
I wonder if these unis make it easier to do a fake handoff or bootleg type play? Seems to me that they could help in camouflage and make it harder to pick up the ball. In baseball, a pitcher is forbidden to wear white sleeves for that very reason. It may be small, but still an edge
It's why- way back in the 60s the Browns almost always wore the Brown jerseys at home- easier to disguise the ball... and I saw this elsewhere, but worth reposting...
It's why- way back in the 60s the Browns almost always wore the Brown jerseys at home- easier to disguise the ball... and I saw this elsewhere, but worth reposting...
I can see where getting a defender to hesitate even an eye blink can make one helluva difference. Maybe the next unis should have some bold white stitching too.
-
I wonder if these unis make it easier to do a fake handoff or bootleg type play? Seems to me that they could help in camouflage and make it harder to pick up the ball. In baseball, a pitcher is forbidden to wear white sleeves for that very reason. It may be small, but still an edge
It's why- way back in the 60s the Browns almost always wore the Brown jerseys at home- easier to disguise the ball... and I saw this elsewhere, but worth reposting...
It's why- way back in the 60s the Browns almost always wore the Brown jerseys at home- easier to disguise the ball... and I saw this elsewhere, but worth reposting...
Exactly why UT Austin switched from Orange to Burnt Orange just in time for the James Street wishbone days. Now you see it, now you don't. Very smart of DKR.
-
The color rush uniform is the best looking browns uniform in, well, ever.
The color rush uniform is the best looking browns uniform in, well, ever.
No.
-
It's why- way back in the 60s the Browns almost always wore the Brown jerseys at home- easier to disguise the ball... and I saw this elsewhere, but worth reposting...
Exactly why UT Austin switched from Orange to Burnt Orange just in time for the James Street wishbone days. Now you see it, now you don't. Very smart of DKR.
Exactly why UT Austin switched from Orange to Burnt Orange just in time for the James Street wishbone days. Now you see it, now you don't. Very smart of DKR.
Do you mean Texas?
-
The color rush uniform is the best looking browns uniform in, well, ever.
No.
-
Yes
No. The classic Browns uniforms are much, much better.
-
Yes
No. The classic Browns uniforms are much, much better.
No. The classic Browns uniforms are much, much better.
I think the color rush are OK. More "modern" without over doing it. I like the "lighter" shade of brown. Anything is better than that sh## shade of brown on the previous edition of the pants that made the players look like they were big turds.
-
-
Yes
No. The classic Browns uniforms are much, much better.
No. The classic Browns uniforms are much, much better.
Absolutely wrong. And if you are paying attention there is no definitive classic browns uniform. The striping has changed multiple times over the years.
-
The color rush is essentially the same as the so called classic uniform sans the color white.
-
-
Don’t think so but Mrs Haslam sounded very confident that “they got it right”
my wife thinks she got it right. but that is never there case.
-
No. The classic Browns uniforms are much, much better.
Absolutely wrong. And if you are paying attention there is no definitive classic browns uniform. The striping has changed multiple times over the years.
Absolutely wrong. And if you are paying attention there is no definitive classic browns uniform. The striping has changed multiple times over the years.
Your avatar has some half naked chick wearing the classic uniform top....so, apparently...you agree it looks better on half naked chicks.
-
But they should be worn with white pants only.
-
Absolutely wrong. And if you are paying attention there is no definitive classic browns uniform. The striping has changed multiple times over the years.
Your avatar has some half naked chick wearing the classic uniform top....so, apparently...you agree it looks better on half naked chicks.
Your avatar has some half naked chick wearing the classic uniform top....so, apparently...you agree it looks better on half naked chicks.
Yeah I took that picture. I didn't have the color rush jersey at the time or it would have been that.
-
Your avatar has some half naked chick wearing the classic uniform top....so, apparently...you agree it looks better on half naked chicks.
Yeah I took that picture. I didn't have the color rush jersey at the time or it would have been that.
Yeah I took that picture. I didn't have the color rush jersey at the time or it would have been that.
I would have had a color rush going on if I'd been taking that picture. Did I ever tell you about my great doe hunt adventure in Wyoming? Well, 'nother story, 'nother time. LOL!?
-
Yeah I took that picture. I didn't have the color rush jersey at the time or it would have been that.
I would have had a color rush going on if I'd been taking that picture. Did I ever tell you about my great doe hunt adventure in Wyoming? Well, 'nother story, 'nother time. LOL!?
I would have had a color rush going on if I'd been taking that picture. Did I ever tell you about my great doe hunt adventure in Wyoming? Well, 'nother story, 'nother time. LOL!?
Which is the better story....your doe hunt to Wyoming....or your sex trip to Thailand?
And where did you go in Wyoming to hunt? My brother used to be an outfitter out of Cody...and did guided hunts. Usually, I believe, for elk.
-
Yeah I took that picture. I didn't have the color rush jersey at the time or it would have been that.
I would have had a color rush going on if I'd been taking that picture. Did I ever tell you about my great doe hunt adventure in Wyoming? Well, 'nother story, 'nother time. LOL!?
I would have had a color rush going on if I'd been taking that picture. Did I ever tell you about my great doe hunt adventure in Wyoming? Well, 'nother story, 'nother time. LOL!?
Do tell
-
I would have had a color rush going on if I'd been taking that picture. Did I ever tell you about my great doe hunt adventure in Wyoming? Well, 'nother story, 'nother time. LOL!?
Which is the better story....your doe hunt to Wyoming....or your sex trip to Thailand?
And where did you go in Wyoming to hunt? My brother used to be an outfitter out of Cody...and did guided hunts. Usually, I believe, for elk.
Which is the better story....your doe hunt to Wyoming....or your sex trip to Thailand?
And where did you go in Wyoming to hunt? My brother used to be an outfitter out of Cody...and did guided hunts. Usually, I believe, for elk.
Do tell
Actually I drew a doe license and a friend of mine who had a home he built near Curt Gowdy State Park just west of Cheyenne and 100 yds from BLM land that anyone could hunt went with me on a bow hunt. We had been scouting the deer locations a couple of weeks and got into two different locations where we thought we each might get a shot (but that morning no deer showed). So we figured they were over in a wooded draw about 200 yds further north. I gave him time to go set up on the upper (west) side of the draw before I went to the bottom end to walk one up to him very slowly. So as I'm slowly taking my ambling time in full camo gear with a bow in my hand, down the deer trail in the draw towards me comes this woman pretty much decked out the way Cisco's picture is with a sweatsuit top and nothing on below. What do you say then without scaring holy bejesus out of her? I stayed perfectly still as she squatted to the side of the deer trail she was on and then I backed out very slowly and once out of sight went to the top of the ridge and walked around her last position before dropping back down in the draw a hundred yards or so above her and continued to walk a deer up to my friend another half mile up (he missed it). I told him what I'd seen so he walked down thee trail until he saw two by them totally naked couples with a tent camping out there. They just jeered him but otherwise paid him no nevermind. Just nudist campers in the Wyoming wild first day of bow hunting season. Of course when I told my wife about it she thought maybe I shouldn't go bow hunting anymore, but I assured here it was all fine running across a half naked woman since I had a doe license to look. ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login