Browns Announce Brown Color Rush Jerseys Will Be Primary Uniforms in 2019
-
Which is the better story....your doe hunt to Wyoming....or your sex trip to Thailand?
And where did you go in Wyoming to hunt? My brother used to be an outfitter out of Cody...and did guided hunts. Usually, I believe, for elk.
Do tell
Actually I drew a doe license and a friend of mine who had a home he built near Curt Gowdy State Park just west of Cheyenne and 100 yds from BLM land that anyone could hunt went with me on a bow hunt. We had been scouting the deer locations a couple of weeks and got into two different locations where we thought we each might get a shot (but that morning no deer showed). So we figured they were over in a wooded draw about 200 yds further north. I gave him time to go set up on the upper (west) side of the draw before I went to the bottom end to walk one up to him very slowly. So as I'm slowly taking my ambling time in full camo gear with a bow in my hand, down the deer trail in the draw towards me comes this woman pretty much decked out the way Cisco's picture is with a sweatsuit top and nothing on below. What do you say then without scaring holy bejesus out of her? I stayed perfectly still as she squatted to the side of the deer trail she was on and then I backed out very slowly and once out of sight went to the top of the ridge and walked around her last position before dropping back down in the draw a hundred yards or so above her and continued to walk a deer up to my friend another half mile up (he missed it). I told him what I'd seen so he walked down thee trail until he saw two by them totally naked couples with a tent camping out there. They just jeered him but otherwise paid him no nevermind. Just nudist campers in the Wyoming wild first day of bow hunting season. Of course when I told my wife about it she thought maybe I shouldn't go bow hunting anymore, but I assured here it was all fine running across a half naked woman since I had a doe license to look. ?
Actually I drew a doe license and a friend of mine who had a home he built near Curt Gowdy State Park just west of Cheyenne and 100 yds from BLM land that anyone could hunt went with me on a bow hunt. We had been scouting the deer locations a couple of weeks and got into two different locations where we thought we each might get a shot (but that morning no deer showed). So we figured they were over in a wooded draw about 200 yds further north. I gave him time to go set up on the upper (west) side of the draw before I went to the bottom end to walk one up to him very slowly. So as I'm slowly taking my ambling time in full camo gear with a bow in my hand, down the deer trail in the draw towards me comes this woman pretty much decked out the way Cisco's picture is with a sweatsuit top and nothing on below. What do you say then without scaring holy bejesus out of her? I stayed perfectly still as she squatted to the side of the deer trail she was on and then I backed out very slowly and once out of sight went to the top of the ridge and walked around her last position before dropping back down in the draw a hundred yards or so above her and continued to walk a deer up to my friend another half mile up (he missed it). I told him what I'd seen so he walked down thee trail until he saw two by them totally naked couples with a tent camping out there. They just jeered him but otherwise paid him no nevermind. Just nudist campers in the Wyoming wild first day of bow hunting season. Of course when I told my wife about it she thought maybe I shouldn't go bow hunting anymore, but I assured here it was all fine running across a half naked woman since I had a doe license to look. ?
Amateurs shouldn't be out in the woods with hunting season in progress. Obviously clueless. (not you)
It's too late in the evening to tell you the story about Yogi Bear in the Bridger Wilderness that permanently cured my wife from backpacking.
-
Actually I drew a doe license and a friend of mine who had a home he built near Curt Gowdy State Park just west of Cheyenne and 100 yds from BLM land that anyone could hunt went with me on a bow hunt. We had been scouting the deer locations a couple of weeks and got into two different locations where we thought we each might get a shot (but that morning no deer showed). So we figured they were over in a wooded draw about 200 yds further north. I gave him time to go set up on the upper (west) side of the draw before I went to the bottom end to walk one up to him very slowly. So as I'm slowly taking my ambling time in full camo gear with a bow in my hand, down the deer trail in the draw towards me comes this woman pretty much decked out the way Cisco's picture is with a sweatsuit top and nothing on below. What do you say then without scaring holy bejesus out of her? I stayed perfectly still as she squatted to the side of the deer trail she was on and then I backed out very slowly and once out of sight went to the top of the ridge and walked around her last position before dropping back down in the draw a hundred yards or so above her and continued to walk a deer up to my friend another half mile up (he missed it). I told him what I'd seen so he walked down thee trail until he saw two by them totally naked couples with a tent camping out there. They just jeered him but otherwise paid him no nevermind. Just nudist campers in the Wyoming wild first day of bow hunting season. Of course when I told my wife about it she thought maybe I shouldn't go bow hunting anymore, but I assured here it was all fine running across a half naked woman since I had a doe license to look. ?
Amateurs shouldn't be out in the woods with hunting season in progress. Obviously clueless. (not you)
It's too late in the evening to tell you the story about Yogi Bear in the Bridger Wilderness that permanently cured my wife from backpacking.
Amateurs shouldn't be out in the woods with hunting season in progress. Obviously clueless. (not you)
It's too late in the evening to tell you the story about Yogi Bear in the Bridger Wilderness that permanently cured my wife from backpacking.
Well it was only the early bow hunting season and you have to be pretty damn close and have a clear shot with no intervening branches, brush or trees. So who am I to spoil a perfectly good beaver shot just for a doe shot.???
-
I generally prefer to keep pant-less females in the house, where that picture was taken, than on some trail in bumfutter, Wyoming.
-
I generally prefer to keep pant-less females in the house, where that picture was taken, than on some trail in bumfutter, Wyoming.
I generally prefer to keep pant-less females in the house, where that picture was taken, than on some trail in bumfutter, Wyoming.
The older I get the more I view 'em any way I can get 'em.??
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login