OBJ- Nor the best news
-
Custom Orange Rolls Royce
wow, that says a lot. He’s fine
And you wonder why so many athletes go bankrupt.

......but nice team spirit!
-
Custom Orange Rolls Royce
wow, that says a lot. He’s fine
And you wonder why so many athletes go bankrupt.

......but nice team spirit!
-
If he can't go, then me and my two new hips are ready...
"Put me in Coach... I'm ready to play... today...
*Clap.... Clap.... ClapClapClap...*
Put me in Coach... I'm ready to play... today...
Look at me... I could be... Centerfield???"
Actually Higgy would be a better choice...
Nevermind...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
