Darnold ruled out for Monday
-
This is Scott Mitchell against the Browns in 1993 all over again. Oh yeah, I totally remember.
Frickin' kid...
The list of backups that have beaten us is long, if not distinguished...
I remember:
- an ancient George Blanda leading a Raider comeback in OAK.
- Cardinal QB Jim Hart coming off the bench for an injured Charlie Johnson to lead a comeback at Muni.
Frickin' kid...
The list of backups that have beaten us is long, if not distinguished...
I remember:
- an ancient George Blanda leading a Raider comeback in OAK.
- Cardinal QB Jim Hart coming off the bench for an injured Charlie Johnson to lead a comeback at Muni.
I well remember the Scott Mitchell game. Turned that into a pretty good payday.
Out of curiosity, had to check who was the Jets third string QB. They didn't have one until a couple days ago, but just elevated Luke Falk from the PS. Had a decent preseason, but the Jets went with only two QBs. Cleared waivers FWIW. It would be so Brownsian for Trevor to get hurt, and have Luke come in and use The Force against us.
-
Frickin' kid...
The list of backups that have beaten us is long, if not distinguished...
I remember:
- an ancient George Blanda leading a Raider comeback in OAK.
- Cardinal QB Jim Hart coming off the bench for an injured Charlie Johnson to lead a comeback at Muni.
I well remember the Scott Mitchell game. Turned that into a pretty good payday.
Out of curiosity, had to check who was the Jets third string QB. They didn't have one until a couple days ago, but just elevated Luke Falk from the PS. Had a decent preseason, but the Jets went with only two QBs. Cleared waivers FWIW. It would be so Brownsian for Trevor to get hurt, and have Luke come in and use The Force against us.
It would be so Brownsian for Trevor to get hurt, and have Luke come in and use The Force against us.
LOL, funny. However, if we get to the 3rd string QB, I'm fairly certain we'll come out on top. I just want people to understand that Simien has a winning record in the league, and he's definitely someone that will take chances down the field. I'd honestly rather play Darnold and his 3 yards a throw tendencies. Should be interesting to say the least, and we SHOULD be able to get pressure on him.
-
Browns will win this thing, I just find that if I do my best to think they don’t win then they will win
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login