Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Rams Sunday Night Football Game Thread***

The Browns Board
306 44 7.2k 2
  • @nero said:

    LOL! I have my best friend's bachellor party this weekend.

    I'm going to have a hard time explaining what the heck I am doing writing stuff on my phone at 6am. 

    I'll do my best. 

    Between the booze and the lap-dances it sounds like our first, Official Gameday thread in Spanglish is coming soon...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Between the booze and the lap-dances it sounds like our first, Official Gameday thread in Spanglish is coming soon...

    Si Sin ner?

  • Zombo said:

    You guys can analyze this all you want, but the stats don't lie:

    We are 1-0 when Nero starts the Official Gameday Thread and 0-2 when BrownsDawgBot starts it.

    The season is clearly in Nero's hands ... Either he steps up, or he doesn't.

    Zombo

    LOL! I have my best friend's bachellor party this weekend.

    I'm going to have a hard time explaining what the heck I am doing writing stuff on my phone at 6am. 

    I'll do my best. 

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS

    @nero said:

    I'll do my best. 

    I’ll cover you in case anything goes down! Your deadline is Saturday 11a.m est...?

  • @nero said:

    I'll do my best. 

    I’ll cover you in case anything goes down! Your deadline is Saturday 11a.m est...?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I’ll cover you in case anything goes down! Your deadline is Saturday 11a.m est...?

    Why wait? The week starts with TNF...

    Post that sucker today, Nero!

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I’ll cover you in case anything goes down! Your deadline is Saturday 11a.m est...?

    Why wait? The week starts with TNF...

    Post that sucker today, Nero!

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Why wait? The week starts with TNF...

    Post that sucker today, Nero!

    It only counts if it's Sunday in 'Murica. 

    Though I might play the European card this weekend.

  • Zombo said:

    You guys can analyze this all you want, but the stats don't lie:

    We are 1-0 when Nero starts the Official Gameday Thread and 0-2 when BrownsDawgBot starts it.

    The season is clearly in Nero's hands ... Either he steps up, or he doesn't.

    Zombo

    LOL! I have my best friend's bachellor party this weekend.

    I'm going to have a hard time explaining what the heck I am doing writing stuff on my phone at 6am. 

    I'll do my best. 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    LOL! I have my best friend's bachellor party this weekend.

    I'm going to have a hard time explaining what the heck I am doing writing stuff on my phone at 6am. 

    I'll do my best. 

    It’s ok if you make it brief, but you have to show a photo of your ass signed by the stripper.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63

    Those Chiefs "great Oline" comments by Cal.... OOF.  That didn't age well.

    Old ass Justin Houston did work in limited snaps and they make Autry look like a pro bowler.  

    Frauds gonna fraud.