Skip to content

I'm Convinced Freddie Is An IDIOT!!

The Browns Board
86 39 2.9k 1
  • @nickers said:

    We go for it on 4th down and run a fucking draw?.. Get this Retard mother fucker out of here and hire a real fucking coach.. and get an oline to go with Bito and Tretter.. The rest of the Oline BLOWS

    And don't forget the former official joining the commentators said if anyone on our staff knew enough to challenge the call/no call on one of the previous plays - it would have only been 3rd and 9 instead of 4th and 9.   I felt like I was watching a lost episode of Hee Haw or something...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @flugel said:

    And don't forget the former official joining the commentators said if anyone on our staff knew enough to challenge the call/no call on one of the previous plays - it would have only been 3rd and 9 instead of 4th and 9.   I felt like I was watching a lost episode of Hee Haw or something...

    More like Gilligan's Island where the same old shit happens year after year with the exact same results, stuck in the same old place on the wrong side of the score.

    1*fiCXgOLRQIW5V1FteNb2yg.jpeg

    At least they had Ginger.

  • Play calling has to be better and offense needs to be better. And we win. 

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by flyingfooldoug
    #82

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Play calling has to be better and offense needs to be better. And we win. 

    Brilliant! And here I was believing that all you need to do is score at least one more point than the other team. 

  • @flugel said:

    And don't forget the former official joining the commentators said if anyone on our staff knew enough to challenge the call/no call on one of the previous plays - it would have only been 3rd and 9 instead of 4th and 9.   I felt like I was watching a lost episode of Hee Haw or something...

    More like Gilligan's Island where the same old shit happens year after year with the exact same results, stuck in the same old place on the wrong side of the score.

    1*fiCXgOLRQIW5V1FteNb2yg.jpeg

    At least they had Ginger.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @texasag1969 said:

    At least they had Ginger.

    Is it just me or was Tina Louise a lot hotter when I was going thru puberty?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    At least they had Ginger.

    Is it just me or was Tina Louise a lot hotter when I was going thru puberty?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @tour2ma said:

    Is it just me or was Tina Louise a lot hotter when I was going thru puberty?

    Since she is 85 years old now I would guess that's a true statement.

    WSS

  • @texasag1969 said:

    At least they had Ginger.

    Is it just me or was Tina Louise a lot hotter when I was going thru puberty?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #85

    @tour2ma said:

    Is it just me or was Tina Louise a lot hotter when I was going thru puberty?

    Of course.....and I'll bet you also thought if Tina didn't like you that Mary Ann was also nice....... again puberty talking.

    Tina+Louise+in+the+1960s+(4).jpg

    images

    c6c7db4b85d699fbd049988b1df6616e-1.jpg

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Play calling has to be better and offense needs to be better. And we win. 

    Brilliant! And here I was believing that all you need to do is score at least one more point than the other team. 

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Brilliant! And here I was believing that all you need to do is score at least one more point than the other team. 

    S M D