If the Playoffs started today, after week 4
-
It's painfully obvious retirement has been treating Gipper well.
"Old lawyers never die, they just fade away".:.........
.......OK I did borrow it a bit from General MacArthur.
Most lawyers I know keep puttering around the courthouse for many years.
"Old lawyers never die, they just fade away".:.........
.......OK I did borrow it a bit from General MacArthur.
Most lawyers I know keep puttering around the courthouse for many years.
Possibly true. Many I know have done so as well. Not sure if that will be me. Depends perhaps if I ultimately decide to retire out of state...then I wouldn't of course. But, if I stay here, I may.
-
I did like ESPN's take on the Browns best way to make the playoffs- "survive the next three games." According to them 3-4 is doable, as after that, seven of the teams remaining on the schedule haven't won a game yet. (and the Steelers have only won once)
I'll be happy with the Browns being 4-4 at the halfway mark.
I'll be happy with the Browns being 4-4 at the halfway mark.
Another key moment in the BROWNS 2019 season when they were 2-2 and (mathematically) in the AFCN lead.
And they never hit 4-4.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login