Jim Donovan is awesome
-
Don't forget to watch the Donovan and Dino show on YouTube, they add a lot of inside tidbits and cool stories including saying Jarvis Landry seems to be fine and the concussion isn't bad. There's a good chance he plays Sunday, I feel it.
Don't forget to watch the Donovan and Dino show on YouTube, they add a lot of inside tidbits and cool stories including saying Jarvis Landry seems to be fine and the concussion isn't bad. There's a good chance he plays Sunday, I feel it.
Is that Dino Hall?
-
BTW, Eric Turner absolutely destroys the punters in these videos. Omg, lol. I'm sorry to hijack the thread, so I'll stop, but was feeling nostalgic.
Btw
-
@gumby73 said:
Here's something to Try:: For the past 3 years this has worked for me..1) Don't use your local radio or sirius radio.. 2) I have to watch in NC from direct tv..3) FF your channel to make sure not behind. 4) of course log in to BB tavern 1st..5) Open another window to Browns radio from CB.com. 6) their feed should be 3-5 seconds *behind* your TV feed..( is in my area, but prime time games may vary delay) 7) Reverse TV back to adjust to Jimmy D.game call with tv (may take a few attempts) ? Mute that TV garbage & enjoy... good luck & hope it works for many ?..
this post may self delete in 24 hrs>>
I’ve been checking xm radio receivers and notice they have one with pause and rewind functions much like a TiVo setup. You can get both home and away radio broadcasts of all nfl games. Having that should make it pretty simple to sync the two up.
-
@gumby73 said:
Here's something to Try:: For the past 3 years this has worked for me..1) Don't use your local radio or sirius radio.. 2) I have to watch in NC from direct tv..3) FF your channel to make sure not behind. 4) of course log in to BB tavern 1st..5) Open another window to Browns radio from CB.com. 6) their feed should be 3-5 seconds *behind* your TV feed..( is in my area, but prime time games may vary delay) 7) Reverse TV back to adjust to Jimmy D.game call with tv (may take a few attempts) ? Mute that TV garbage & enjoy... good luck & hope it works for many ?..
this post may self delete in 24 hrs>>
I’ve been checking xm radio receivers and notice they have one with pause and rewind functions much like a TiVo setup. You can get both home and away radio broadcasts of all nfl games. Having that should make it pretty simple to sync the two up.
I’ve been checking xm radio receivers and notice they have one with pause and rewind functions much like a TiVo setup. You can get both home and away radio broadcasts of all nfl games. Having that should make it pretty simple to sync the two up.
logged off for some dawgpound radio on Sirius..good show with Jim & Kosar..I did try that receiver at our Best Buy in town..yep, that should work with their Home system set-up as well..just beware of snow months & your satellite antenna service
️..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login