Nick Chubb-Should we call him Teddy?
-
I like his TD celebrations. Hand the ball to the ref and not say or do a thing.
Jim Brown-ish. I wonder if JB had a word with him.
Jim Brown-ish. I wonder if JB had a word with him.
Act like you've been there before -or- old school class. (but "some" are entertaining)
-
I like his TD celebrations. Hand the ball to the ref and not say or do a thing.
Jim Brown-ish. I wonder if JB had a word with him.
Jim Brown-ish. I wonder if JB had a word with him.
That is possible. Regardless, still a touch of class
-
I like his TD celebrations. Hand the ball to the ref and not say or do a thing.
I like his TD celebrations. Hand the ball to the ref and not say or do a thing.
Yep! Humble & lets his actions do the talkin'!!
Mike
-
I like his TD celebrations. Hand the ball to the ref and not say or do a thing.
Yep! Humble & lets his actions do the talkin'!!
Mike
Yep! Humble & lets his actions do the talkin'!!
Mike
A good role model
-
I like his TD celebrations. Hand the ball to the ref and not say or do a thing.
Yep! Humble & lets his actions do the talkin'!!
Mike
Yep! Humble & lets his actions do the talkin'!!
Mike
He comes from very humble beginnings and is tied in with a deeply Christian family who practice others first. Reminds me of the way Gale Sayers was. Great player, very humble and always quiet about his own accomplishments. If you never read his book, "I Am Third", I highly recommend it. Our Nick is another Gale.?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login