Skip to content

What is worse?

The Browns Board
23 12 962 1
  • @dutch-oven said:

    How outcoached this team has looked at times or how soft this team has looked at times? 

    Because both are hard to swallow. 

    Not only that but OBJ hasn't done jack shit for this team.. I would trade him now If I could.. He's a useless POS!

    @nickers said:

    Not only that but OBJ hasn't done jack shit for this team.. I would trade him now If I could.. He's a useless POS!

    I don't know what they could get for him, and what team would want him. And just wait...he mostly hasn't started any drama (except for the watch). But he will. He will. 

  • How outcoached this team has looked at times or how soft this team has looked at times? 

    Because both are hard to swallow. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    How outcoached this team has looked at times or how soft this team has looked at times?

    Since coaching sets the teams demeanor, I don't see a choice.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I have my doubts, but there are rumors that the Browns are shopping OBJ

    Ummmmm.... no.

    @jrb12711 said:

    The problem is Baker's been figured out in red zone struggles-zone coverage. Dude hasn't been able to figure it out and they can blanket WR's with such a short field QB. He just ain't seeing the field.

    Hope I did not FIFY...

    ... but just as windows are compressed in the redzone, so too are throwing lanes.

    We need to get Baker on the move with some deigned PAP roll outs... especially in the rz.

  • 1) nobody hated the OBJ trade more than Nickers..stay tuned, that won't change ?... 2) Browns52, for 3 straight years you only come on here to bitch after a Browns loss... Did not MarkO  get you kicked out before? anywho, Congrats ya loser