Skip to content

Who ya watchin' this Bye Week?

The Browns Board
59 17 930 1
  • No one took in the bogfest in DC??? lol....

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #21

    @tour2ma said:

    No one took in the bogfest in DC??? lol....

    Started Kittle and Breida at flex.  Sadly, I watched that swamp party with my head down in shame.

    edit: I owe Russell Wilson an apology.  I once called him a "system" QB and remarked how I feel he wouldn't fare very well without Beast Mode getting 25 touches and a defense that allowed him to throw between 1-2 TD's a game at most.

    I couldn't have been more wrong.   He is the Seahawks and without him they're a 3 win team at best.     I truly hope Baker is watching this game and trying his best to emulate RW.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Watchin' another old friend, LJ Fort, in the late game... he's havin' a nice game for the Ravens. Always thought he was misused by us.

  • @tour2ma said:

    No one took in the bogfest in DC??? lol....

    Started Kittle and Breida at flex.  Sadly, I watched that swamp party with my head down in shame.

    edit: I owe Russell Wilson an apology.  I once called him a "system" QB and remarked how I feel he wouldn't fare very well without Beast Mode getting 25 touches and a defense that allowed him to throw between 1-2 TD's a game at most.

    I couldn't have been more wrong.   He is the Seahawks and without him they're a 3 win team at best.     I truly hope Baker is watching this game and trying his best to emulate RW.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #23

    @tiamat63 said:

    Started Kittle and Breida at flex.  Sadly, I watched that swamp party with my head down in shame.

    McLaurin here in League V.... I feel your pain.

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Saints looking to go 5-0 without Brees.. 

    They’re pissed..lol

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Looks like the Ravens are going to beat the Seahawks. That’s great news for the Browns.

  • Looks like the Ravens are going to beat the Seahawks. That’s great news for the Browns.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @hx214 said:

    Looks like the Ravens are going to beat the Seahawks. That’s great news for the Browns.

    😳😳😳😳😳

  • @hx214 said:

    Looks like the Ravens are going to beat the Seahawks. That’s great news for the Browns.

    😳😳😳😳😳

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @tour2ma said:

    😳😳😳😳😳

    Ya. That’s been pretty much my face watching any part of Seattle’s game today. I just watch a Seattle WR drop the ball on the ground without anybody around him, Ravens pick it up for 6. 

    @tour2ma said:

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #28

    Watching Harbaugh use the clock and play call vs time left and score is like watching a neurosurgeon work...... watching Freddie is like watching a 5yr old play Operation. 

    "Buzzzzz - Buzz - Buzzzzzzzzz" 

  • Watching Harbaugh use the clock and play call vs time left and score is like watching a neurosurgeon work...... watching Freddie is like watching a 5yr old play Operation. 

    "Buzzzzz - Buzz - Buzzzzzzzzz" 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @d-bone said:

    Watching Harbaugh use the clock and play call vs time left and score is like watching a neurosurgeon work...... watching Freddie is like watching a 5yr old play Operation. 

    "Buzzzzz - Buzz - Buzzzzzzzzz" 

    Watching Freddie.. So far I see 0 discipline on this team.. I'm rather disappointed by this being he's from the Parcells/Saban tree..

  • Watching Harbaugh use the clock and play call vs time left and score is like watching a neurosurgeon work...... watching Freddie is like watching a 5yr old play Operation. 

    "Buzzzzz - Buzz - Buzzzzzzzzz" 

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @d-bone said:

    Watching Harbaugh use the clock and play call vs time left and score is like watching a neurosurgeon work...... watching Freddie is like watching a 5yr old play Operation. 

    "Buzzzzz - Buzz - Buzzzzzzzzz" 

    To this day I can’t figure out what is so difficult about being a head coach and understanding clock management? Why is it so freaking hard for some coaches? They have been around football all their lives.... regardless of ever being a head coach or not, why is it hard? (And it’s not just Freddie...)

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    WEEK 7 - SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Philadelphia +3 at Dallas for you football diehards.

    Dallas 7-0 early.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Oh how nice Philly two fumbles in the first quarter.   (yes I took Philly +3. 😒)

    Dallas maybe 14-0?

  • @d-bone said:

    Watching Harbaugh use the clock and play call vs time left and score is like watching a neurosurgeon work...... watching Freddie is like watching a 5yr old play Operation. 

    "Buzzzzz - Buzz - Buzzzzzzzzz" 

    To this day I can’t figure out what is so difficult about being a head coach and understanding clock management? Why is it so freaking hard for some coaches? They have been around football all their lives.... regardless of ever being a head coach or not, why is it hard? (And it’s not just Freddie...)

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @hx214 said:

    To this day I can’t figure out what is so difficult about being a head coach and understanding clock management? Why is it so freaking hard for some coaches? They have been around football all their lives.... regardless of ever being a head coach or not, why is it hard? (And it’s not just Freddie...)

    Because they are trying to do too much and the game (and their decisions) are coming at them a million miles a minute is my guess...

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Da Beagles  is getting smoked. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    OAK at GB,. I have Rodgers on my one FL team.  Later whatever looks good.

    Wow Rodgers tearing it up, 4 passing TDs and 1 running TD.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @mjp28 said:

    Wow Rodgers tearing it up, 4 passing TDs and 1 running TD.

    That was our primary  game, the host is a  Packers fan. Some  surfing  to watch the Bungles  lose. Paul Brown  was a ghost  town, tickets for the  season ender will be plentiful and  cheap, come on  down. Steve and GNATS Tailgaters are doing  a combo with the  Cincinnati Browns  Backers  should be  fun. 

    Then I  got  indigestion watching the Ratbird  game. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    I fell asleep when it was 14-0 woke up at halftime (I think) 27-7.    Now 37-10 so I guess that I didn't miss much except maybe a boring halftime show.

    Is there a game after this one?   😆

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Philly looked far worse in Dallas than we did in SF. major turnover frenzy. ???

  • @hx214 said:

    To this day I can’t figure out what is so difficult about being a head coach and understanding clock management? Why is it so freaking hard for some coaches? They have been around football all their lives.... regardless of ever being a head coach or not, why is it hard? (And it’s not just Freddie...)

    Because they are trying to do too much and the game (and their decisions) are coming at them a million miles a minute is my guess...

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @dutch-oven said:

    Because they are trying to do too much and the game (and their decisions) are coming at them a million miles a minute is my guess...

    I heard that it was from some guy in his garage with a laptop and WiFi named Nero in a town in Spain.   I'm sure that was the information I heard, well pretty sure.   😕

  • Philly looked far worse in Dallas than we did in SF. major turnover frenzy. ???

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @texasag1969 said:

    Philly looked far worse in Dallas than we did in SF. major turnover frenzy. ???

    Well at least I got a nice nap.    😆

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Because they are trying to do too much and the game (and their decisions) are coming at them a million miles a minute is my guess...

    I heard that it was from some guy in his garage with a laptop and WiFi named Nero in a town in Spain.   I'm sure that was the information I heard, well pretty sure.   😕

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @mjp28 said:

    I heard that it was from some guy in his garage with a laptop and WiFi named Nero in a town in Spain.   I'm sure that was the information I heard, well pretty sure.   😕

    Wrong.

    I live in a flat. No garage for me.