Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. College Football Forum
  3. WEEK 9 - TOP 25 RANKINGS AND TV SCHEDULE and other interesting things that you need, honest.

WEEK 9 - TOP 25 RANKINGS AND TV SCHEDULE and other interesting things that you need, honest.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved College Football Forum
22 Posts 4 Posters 387 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mjp28M mjp28

    @the-gipper said:

    Oklahoma who I think was ranked #5....goes down....to like Kansas St. or Kansas.

    KST 48 OKL 41...... they tried an onside kick but KST recovered and ran out the clock.

    Question:. Does Ohio State deserve the #1 spot next week?   They will get more votes that's for sure.

    Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 5k Posts
    • 2k Reputation
    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mjp28 said:

    KST 48 OKL 41...... they tried an onside kick but KST recovered and ran out the clock.

    Question:. Does Ohio State deserve the #1 spot next week?   They will get more votes that's for sure.

    LSU #1, which is fair enough. They've beat 3 really good teams so far.

    The thing I don't understand is Georgia at #8. They lost at home to an under .500 South Carolina team, and are sneaking back up somehow. 

    I think both LSU and 'Bama will make the playoff, past precedent in play (I don't agree). Weird thing is if Georgia wins the SEC East, and somehow wins the SEC Championship game....then what? I shudder to think.

    Karlis Missed
    The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Bob806B Bob806

      @mjp28 said:

      KST 48 OKL 41...... they tried an onside kick but KST recovered and ran out the clock.

      Question:. Does Ohio State deserve the #1 spot next week?   They will get more votes that's for sure.

      LSU #1, which is fair enough. They've beat 3 really good teams so far.

      The thing I don't understand is Georgia at #8. They lost at home to an under .500 South Carolina team, and are sneaking back up somehow. 

      I think both LSU and 'Bama will make the playoff, past precedent in play (I don't agree). Weird thing is if Georgia wins the SEC East, and somehow wins the SEC Championship game....then what? I shudder to think.

      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @bob806 said:

      LSU #1, which is fair enough. They've beat 3 really good teams so far.

      The thing I don't understand is Georgia at #8. They lost at home to an under .500 South Carolina team, and are sneaking back up somehow. 

      Sec Bias

      I think both LSU and 'Bama will make the playoff, past precedent in play (I don't agree). Weird thing is if Georgia wins the SEC East, and somehow wins the SEC Championship game....then what? I shudder to think.

      The loser of that game should not make it.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate