WEEK 8 - ONE MAN'S OPINION the BROWNS, injury reports, +13 O/U 46 in NE at 4:25, now +10' again?
-
It's amazing how many of us have our Browns winning this game
Put me down for that "me, too," movement...
I've had the feeling since MNF... and I'm developing a basis... either that or I'm coming down with the flu...

Put me down for that "me, too," movement...
I've had the feeling since MNF... and I'm developing a basis... either that or I'm coming down with the flu...

Monkey wants treat gets shocked but does it again and again, monkey doesn't learn.

Ok put me on the list too...... must win game #3 or we start draft talk and doing mock drafts! BROWNS +13 should be good, monkey says.

-
It's amazing how many of us have our Browns winning this game
Put me down for that "me, too," movement...
I've had the feeling since MNF... and I'm developing a basis... either that or I'm coming down with the flu...

Put me down for that "me, too," movement...
I've had the feeling since MNF... and I'm developing a basis... either that or I'm coming down with the flu...

LOL. I'm painfully on the train too! Bring it!
Ricky has a famous song for those on the train, "Fools Rush In".???
Me, I think I will wait another week with Simon & Garfunkel "sittin' in the railway station".?
-
Put me down for that "me, too," movement...
I've had the feeling since MNF... and I'm developing a basis... either that or I'm coming down with the flu...

LOL. I'm painfully on the train too! Bring it!
Ricky has a famous song for those on the train, "Fools Rush In".???
Me, I think I will wait another week with Simon & Garfunkel "sittin' in the railway station".?
Ricky has a famous song for those on the train, "Fools Rush In".???
Me, I think I will wait another week with Simon & Garfunkel "sittin' in the railway station".?
While many others are singing the Monkees "I'm a Believer".
Or this:
-
-
Oh Christ just what we want more of the Gipper top 5,000 hits on the board. ZZZZzzzzzzoooooo.

?
Oh Christ just what we want more of the Gipper top 5,000 hits on the board. ZZZZzzzzzzoooooo.

?
I don't know about 5000....but I could put a Top 50 on here...though I think it would have to go on the Entertainment (movie review) forum. My choices would be sublime. (but rest assured....that Hot Chocolate song would not be on it).
-
Oh Christ just what we want more of the Gipper top 5,000 hits on the board. ZZZZzzzzzzoooooo.

?
I don't know about 5000....but I could put a Top 50 on here...though I think it would have to go on the Entertainment (movie review) forum. My choices would be sublime. (but rest assured....that Hot Chocolate song would not be on it).
I don't know about 5000....but I could put a Top 50 on here...though I think it would have to go on the Entertainment (movie review) forum. My choices would be sublime. (but rest assured....that Hot Chocolate song would not be on it).
Oh yes we'd all love that we could get rid of our radios and CD collections.
-
Put me down for that "me, too," movement...
I've had the feeling since MNF... and I'm developing a basis... either that or I'm coming down with the flu...

Monkey wants treat gets shocked but does it again and again, monkey doesn't learn.

Ok put me on the list too...... must win game #3 or we start draft talk and doing mock drafts! BROWNS +13 should be good, monkey says.

-
I don't know about 5000....but I could put a Top 50 on here...though I think it would have to go on the Entertainment (movie review) forum. My choices would be sublime. (but rest assured....that Hot Chocolate song would not be on it).
Oh yes we'd all love that we could get rid of our radios and CD collections.
-
-
Bellichick keeps heaping on the praise to our guys you would think it’s the 7-0 Browns coming to town. Typical for him.
I think he’s probably scratching his head though thinking what the hell kind of scheme and play calls we make this week. Honestly I think we are the hardest team to prepare for.
-
We aren’t winning this one.
Put me down for the we play spirited ball for three quarters. Then a series of stupidity shows up - hard to fix stupid over the course of a year. Pats get a little zebra help and get the late two touchdown cover.
lets hope Freddie does a 180 with scheme and play calling. That’s a victory.
Baker plants his back foot makes some reads and quicker decision. That’s another victory.
the defense tackles and swarms again. Victory.
and we get an appearance from the Charmin boys. Ward and Greedy.
-
Bellichick keeps heaping on the praise to our guys you would think it’s the 7-0 Browns coming to town. Typical for him.
I think he’s probably scratching his head though thinking what the hell kind of scheme and play calls we make this week. Honestly I think we are the hardest team to prepare for.
Bellichick keeps heaping on the praise to our guys you would think it’s to 7-0 Browns. Typical for him.
I think he’s probably scratching his head though thinking what the hell kind of scheme and play calls we make this week. Honestly I think we are the hardest team to prepare for.
Belichik and Brady also love to annihilate weak teams. We're all hoping a positive, healed and well rested team gives NE their best shot!
-
Bellichick keeps heaping on the praise to our guys you would think it’s the 7-0 Browns coming to town. Typical for him.
I think he’s probably scratching his head though thinking what the hell kind of scheme and play calls we make this week. Honestly I think we are the hardest team to prepare for.
I think he’s probably scratching his head though thinking what the hell kind of scheme and play calls we make this week. Honestly I think we are the hardest team to prepare for.
Doesn't quite feel like a compliment.
-
Bellichick keeps heaping on the praise to our guys you would think it’s to 7-0 Browns. Typical for him.
I think he’s probably scratching his head though thinking what the hell kind of scheme and play calls we make this week. Honestly I think we are the hardest team to prepare for.
Belichik and Brady also love to annihilate weak teams. We're all hoping a positive, healed and well rested team gives NE their best shot!
Belichik and Brady also love to annihilate weak teams. We're all hoping a positive, healed and well rested team gives NE their best shot!
They have to, or the road to the playoffs gets a lot tougher. It's difficult enough already as is is. Beat the Patriots, and the network talk about the Browns takes a 180 degree turn.
Get blown out and the over rated!! chant is going to get deafening.
-
-
-
Key pieces are returning....
Greedy Williams, Denzel Ward full go at Wednesday’s practice; Damarious Randall sidelined -
My plot is coming together....
-
WEEK 8 - ONE MAN'S OPINION ON THE BROWNS opened up at +11 now +13 and O/U 46 against New England 4:25 pm
Well the Browns are at a precarious place in the 2019 season a week 8 trip to Foxborough as a big underdog and then a week 9 trip to Denver as a slight underdog as we speak now. They need a couple of wins real soon or risk this season slipping away.
And if the 2-4 Browns aren’t the most disappointing team in the NFL they are close to it. Baker Mayfield had entered last week’s bye ranked an embarrassing 33rd in the quarterback ratings with a league-high 11 interceptions. Plus first-year Browns coach Freddie Kitchens has yet to fully utilize Odell Beckham Jr. and his offensive line hasn’t protected Mayfield very well. The schedule will ease on the Browns, but certainly not here.
Meanwhile the Patriots entered Monday’s game against the Jets allowing the fewest yards and points per game in the NFL while going 20-6 ATS against below .500 foes. The Patriot way is to beat up struggling teams which the BROWNS are right now. The Browns are likely to get back injured starting cornerbacks Denzel Ward and Greedy Williams.
It looks like all gloom and gloom right now for the big road underdogs. The Browns are pretty much now in a must win situation against the undefeated Patriots.
SO what to do? EASY use that must win feel in the rested BROWNS +13 and the OVER 46! Remember that they don't play the game on paper so sit back and enjoy.
-
I'm going to stick with what I said in an earlier thread - if the Browns lose Sunday, they will finish 8-8 at best.
-
Key pieces are returning....
Greedy Williams, Denzel Ward full go at Wednesday’s practice; Damarious Randall sidelined -
My plot is coming together....
Key pieces are returning....
Greedy Williams, Denzel Ward full go at Wednesday’s practice; Damarious Randall sidelined -
My plot is coming together....
Your delusion is becoming fixed. From wiki: "non-bizarre delusions are fixed false beliefs that involve situations that occur in real life"?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login