Justin McCray to start at L.T Sunday
-
I'll trade some misery for a Browns win. We're prepared for some wet weather. The guy I'm staying with was on Michigan's rowing team, needless to say he knows how to stay comfy when wet. PS, one of the few times I'll root for Michigan- I hate Notre Dame even worse.
Much beer, wine, and booze laid in for the Tailgate.
I'm trying to decide if me missing the game is a bad thing or a good thing. Lol. Us playing in a torrential downpour against the best statistical defense in the history of the universe sounds about as much fun as jumping into a dark pit full of scorpions, snakes....and my mother in law.
Edit: Jesus man, I REALLY want to win this game. I so don't want the season to be over already. Not after being so excited and then watching us struggle. Not only that, if the season truly tanks like it easily COULD, then we have to endure all the freakin nonsense about needing a QB and a coach...and I'm TIRED of that shit.
-
This is the first time, in as far back as I can remember, that I won't be in the stands for a Browns vs Patriots game in New England.
My son & daughter-in-law will be coming over (poor misguided Patriots fans). They, Mrs. Wife (a Dolphins fan...who roots for the Patriots (local team)) and I will watch the game on the TV thingy.
--------- Ya know why football was created to be a game played exclusively outside? It's because there was no place indoors, big enough to play it.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
