Skip to content

WEEK 8 -. BROWNS, NFL weekly injury report/ ONE MAN'S OPINION ON CLE +3 and OVER 39 at 4:25

The Browns Board
29 9 698
  • CoachToadC CoachToad wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I smell panic!

  • I smell panic!

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @coachtoad said:

    I smell panic!

    Nah, that’s just old man smell. Jump in the shower and you’ll be all set!

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #23

    ONE MAN'S OPINION - the CLEVELAND BROWNS +3 vs the Denver Broncos and the O/U is only 39.

    The stinker bowl?  There's not a lot to like here in this matchup of two of the most disappointing teams of the season. The Broncos have lost three games each by two points apiece. Three of Denver’s defeats have occurred during the final 30 seconds. Joe Flacco is the worst starting quarterback in the league unless the Redskins name Dwayne Haskins as their starter. Garet Bolles could be the worst offensive left tackle. That’s a real bad combination for Denver. 

    And on the other side of the field Baker Mayfield has regressed in his second season. Freddie Kitchens seems in over his head. The Browns won’t be facing New England’s top ranked defense. Still, the Broncos defense is top-10 quality.  Now what?  Cancel the game?  HEY this is professional football damnit they go out there and play in the mud and snow or even ......55 degrees and sunny?  Hell yeah Cleveland is a -3 point favorite and the OVER/UNDER is a paultry 39 points.

    SO what to do?  EASY if you have any guts at all, this is a must win game for the 2019 season for CLEVELAND -3 and take the easy peezy OVER 39 and sit back and enjoy the game.   You can even BOO Elway if it makes you feel better.

  • ONE MAN'S OPINION - the CLEVELAND BROWNS +3 vs the Denver Broncos and the O/U is only 39.

    The stinker bowl?  There's not a lot to like here in this matchup of two of the most disappointing teams of the season. The Broncos have lost three games each by two points apiece. Three of Denver’s defeats have occurred during the final 30 seconds. Joe Flacco is the worst starting quarterback in the league unless the Redskins name Dwayne Haskins as their starter. Garet Bolles could be the worst offensive left tackle. That’s a real bad combination for Denver. 

    And on the other side of the field Baker Mayfield has regressed in his second season. Freddie Kitchens seems in over his head. The Browns won’t be facing New England’s top ranked defense. Still, the Broncos defense is top-10 quality.  Now what?  Cancel the game?  HEY this is professional football damnit they go out there and play in the mud and snow or even ......55 degrees and sunny?  Hell yeah Cleveland is a -3 point favorite and the OVER/UNDER is a paultry 39 points.

    SO what to do?  EASY if you have any guts at all, this is a must win game for the 2019 season for CLEVELAND -3 and take the easy peezy OVER 39 and sit back and enjoy the game.   You can even BOO Elway if it makes you feel better.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @mjp28 said:

    CLEVELAND BROWNS +3 vs the Denver Broncos

    I think we're favored, aren't we?

  • @mjp28 said:

    CLEVELAND BROWNS +3 vs the Denver Broncos

    I think we're favored, aren't we?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #25

    @orion said:

    I think we're favored, aren't we?

    Oh yes we opened as underdogs but it flipped to favorites I used TBB last line of now -3 but the Vegas consensus like is now CLE -4...... I'll take it either way because Cleveland needs this game and the O/U is a ridiculously NFL low of 39, you're looking 20-20 as a successful over win.  I'll take that too.  Thanks!

    GO BROWNS, just win.....baby!

    ......I'm not used to seeing the Brownies as favorites, guess what they are ALSO favorites next week in CLEVELAND -3 vs Buffalo.  😮

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    The Saturday pm lines......

    Screenshot_2019-11-02_161658.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #27

    OH and just a quick look ahead at the NFL WEEK 10 next week.    Buffalo +3 in CLEVELAND.      https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas

    ALSO Baltimore -10 in Cincinnati.    -and-.   the LA Rams -3.5. in Pittsburgh.      Just check it out.   😉

    Screenshot_2019-11-02_162511.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    SUNDAY AM - The BROWNS are still a solid CLE -4 favorite across the board, that seems strange to post plus the rest of the AFCN this beautiful Sunday morning.

    Screenshot_2019-11-03_090729.jpg

  • @orion said:

    I think we're favored, aren't we?

    Oh yes we opened as underdogs but it flipped to favorites I used TBB last line of now -3 but the Vegas consensus like is now CLE -4...... I'll take it either way because Cleveland needs this game and the O/U is a ridiculously NFL low of 39, you're looking 20-20 as a successful over win.  I'll take that too.  Thanks!

    GO BROWNS, just win.....baby!

    ......I'm not used to seeing the Brownies as favorites, guess what they are ALSO favorites next week in CLEVELAND -3 vs Buffalo.  😮

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh yes we opened as underdogs but it flipped to favorites I used TBB last line of now -3 but the Vegas consensus like is now CLE -4...... I'll take it either way because Cleveland needs this game and the O/U is a ridiculously NFL low of 39, you're looking 20-20 as a successful over win.  I'll take that too.  Thanks!

    GO BROWNS, just win.....baby!

    ......I'm not used to seeing the Brownies as favorites, guess what they are ALSO favorites next week in CLEVELAND -3 vs Buffalo.  😮

    The line flipped with Flacco out- as I predicted it would.