For all of us COMBAT VETS (not Air Force chair warmers).
-
My Mom's second husband (after Dad died) was on board as a naval staff officer and witnessed the Japanese surrender on the Missouri. He died at age 95. Very good man and former VP at Kaiser Aluminum in later life after the War. The Greatest Generation indeed!! ?
-
This thread in a nutshell:
Also, it's pretty funny that this, out of all things, was the beginning of the end for DH on here.
-
Actually it was something on the football board, not this.
Ah. I was going off of discussions on this thread. Now I'm curious as to what happened.
-
Actually it was something on the football board, not this.
Ah. I was going off of discussions on this thread. Now I'm curious as to what happened.
-
By the way:
Happy Birthday US Marines.
/d2nzl2jt8r9iyg.cloudfront.net/11-08-2019/t_503183d69aa844c28bdcfe9f01961220_name_FIXED_Thumbnail_USMC_244_BIRTHDAY.jpg)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login