Skip to content

Fun little game

The Browns Board
47 40 4.0k
  • James 2214 11th St SW..................330 452-6986

    Canton, Ohio Phone Book...2007 edition

    Hey, instructions were "closest book" & "no cheating"......You got what you asked for!

    Mike

  • When Taub turned to me, I said "Yea, I can coach this team," and in my naivete, I actually thought I could.

    Sacred Hoops by Phil Jackson

  • "Click the scroll bar below the scroll box to move forward one screen; click above the scroll box to move backward."

    Using MS-Dos 6.2 (Circa 1993)

    I have a lot of computer manuals in the bookshelf beside my computer. 😛

    @socalbrownsfan said:

    Using MS-Dos 6.2 (Circa 1993)

    😆

  • Let me preface by saying that I am/was poolside in the Florida Keyes (Key Largo), when I checked The Browns Board on my phone. My wife has the only book near, that she's reading. Here it is:

    "Northern garden, by the Pond of Pearls, to feed the goldfish. I stayed"

    Empress A Novel

  • "They say that when you kill a man you not only take away what he was, but all he will ever be."

    Batman "HUSH" Vol. 1

  • "It is not correct to play very tight for this initial bet, especially against the weaker players you tend to find in these games"

    The Theory of Poker by David Skylansky

  • "And when we could see each other plain and the dinks could see us plain, we got up in a gang, stood around working our legs and gathered in the claymores, and walked in."

    Close Quarters, Larry Heineman. One of my top five books of all time, I re-read it every couple of years, this copy is new to me as I managed to track down a 1977 US first edition.

    Howie.

    By the way, not promoting racial slurs by posting this, it's just what was written on p56, sentence 5!

    Go buy it. Close Quarters by Larry Heineman.