Skip to content

Freddie: "I don't look at stats."

The Browns Board
45 19 882 1
  • @jiggins7919 said:

    BTW, I sure am glad we got rid of Genard Avery. 

    Here's my prediction: 

    Avery thrives with the Eagles, and when Freddie and the coaching staff is fired after the season, the new DC runs a defense that would have fit Avery nicely, like last season's defense did. 

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @dutch-oven said:

    Here's my prediction: 

    Avery thrives with the Eagles, and when Freddie and the coaching staff is fired after the season, the new DC runs a defense that would have fit Avery nicely, like last season's defense did. 

    Damn. Lol. That's poetically perfect. 

    Vernon injury kills us Sunday. Randall probably back helps though. Hey, at least I'm still excited about the games. Lost season or not. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Here's my prediction: 

    Avery thrives with the Eagles, and when Freddie and the coaching staff is fired after the season, the new DC runs a defense that would have fit Avery nicely, like last season's defense did. 

    Damn. Lol. That's poetically perfect. 

    Vernon injury kills us Sunday. Randall probably back helps though. Hey, at least I'm still excited about the games. Lost season or not. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Damn. Lol. That's poetically perfect. 

    Vernon injury kills us Sunday. Randall probably back helps though. Hey, at least I'm still excited about the games. Lost season or not. 

    I'll be down in Columbus helping family move....

    To be honest, I'm not exactly torn up about not seeing the game live. I'll DVR it and watch it later that night, unless I hear they got their taints handed to them, then I'll just skip it altogether. 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Damn. Lol. That's poetically perfect. 

    Vernon injury kills us Sunday. Randall probably back helps though. Hey, at least I'm still excited about the games. Lost season or not. 

    I'll be down in Columbus helping family move....

    To be honest, I'm not exactly torn up about not seeing the game live. I'll DVR it and watch it later that night, unless I hear they got their taints handed to them, then I'll just skip it altogether. 

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'll be down in Columbus helping family move....

    To be honest, I'm not exactly torn up about not seeing the game live. I'll DVR it and watch it later that night, unless I hear they got their taints handed to them, then I'll just skip it altogether. 

    Helping people move and then watching the Browns game? Wasn't that the 7th layer of hell in Dante's Inferno? ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'll be down in Columbus helping family move....

    To be honest, I'm not exactly torn up about not seeing the game live. I'll DVR it and watch it later that night, unless I hear they got their taints handed to them, then I'll just skip it altogether. 

    Helping people move and then watching the Browns game? Wasn't that the 7th layer of hell in Dante's Inferno? ?

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Helping people move and then watching the Browns game? Wasn't that the 7th layer of hell in Dante's Inferno? ?

    Pretty hilarious Jigs.

  • So which one? Freddy the freeloader or Fat Freddy?  It sure hasn’t been coach Freddy 

    9F2A284A-5108-4816-917E-60ABFE422ECC.jpeg

    F60DCB5E-5A1F-4D2B-881E-850187F965C4.jpeg

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #45

    @flyingfooldoug said:

     It sure hasn’t been coach Freddy 

    F60DCB5E-5A1F-4D2B-881E-850187F965C4.jpeg

    here comes the new Freddy 'R&B' songs.. 

           ??     ??