Skip to content

Official Bills @ Browns Gameday Thread

The Browns Board
183 36 5.8k 1
  • Lots of folks wonder just what BIlls is or means.  It’s an acronym 

    Boy

    I

    Love 

    Losing

    Superbowls

     now you know

  • This was from the new released Building the Browns from last night 

      Good on-field clips from the Bills game?.. Your option to rewind to beginning...EnJoy!!     

  • Lots of folks wonder just what BIlls is or means.  It’s an acronym 

    Boy

    I

    Love 

    Losing

    Superbowls

     now you know

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Lots of folks wonder just what BIlls is or means.  It’s an acronym 

    Boy

    I

    Love 

    Losing

    Superbowls

     now you know

    Then what doe Vikings stand for.   They too are 0-4.     Yet, those two teams have NOT lost the most Super Bowls.  Its just that the other teams that have lost more have also won some:

    Patriots, have won 6, but also lost  5.

    Broncos have lost 5, but have won 3.

    The 49ers have the best record among teams that have made 3 or more SB appearances:   5-1.

    (though Ratfuckers are 2-0, and  3 teams, Saints, Jets, Bucs are 1-0)