Myles
-
..................... pretty much what every woman beater says to the police when asked how she got that black eye. "If I woulda hit her, she wouldn't be here to talk about it".
^ Life Goals.
Ok dude.... except their is actual video of Myles incident and he clearly is not swinging as hard as he can. And if you are suggesting I am a woman beater because it looked to me that Myles could have swung that thing harder and faster than what he did then I've got nothing more to say to you.
-
Well I backed him to come here, but last night he even knows he is the village idiot for that stunt. The indefinite suspension is the correct one. Myles will have to prove to the NFL powers that be that nothing will ever occur like that again. He should have never retaliated in the first place by ripping off the helmet and he knows it.
-
Well I backed him to come here, but last night he even knows he is the village idiot for that stunt. The indefinite suspension is the correct one. Myles will have to prove to the NFL powers that be that nothing will ever occur like that again. He should have never retaliated in the first place by ripping off the helmet and he knows it.
Well I backed him to come here, but last night he even knows he is the village idiot for that stunt. The indefinite suspension is the correct one. Myles will have to prove to the NFL powers that be that nothing will ever occur like that again. He should have never retaliated in the first place by ripping off the helmet and he knows it.
Amen (out of upvote thingies)
-
..................... pretty much what every woman beater says to the police when asked how she got that black eye. "If I woulda hit her, she wouldn't be here to talk about it".
^ Life Goals.
Ok dude.... except their is actual video of Myles incident and he clearly is not swinging as hard as he can. And if you are suggesting I am a woman beater because it looked to me that Myles could have swung that thing harder and faster than what he did then I've got nothing more to say to you.
Ok dude.... except their is actual video of Myles incident and he clearly is not swinging as hard as he can. And if you are suggesting I am a woman beater because it looked to that Myles could have swung that thing harder and faster than what he did you can just fuck off
Dude, where did I say you are one???? Jeez, what is wrong with your reading skills.
-
2X whatever Rudolph gets is what Garret should get
-
Well I backed him to come here, but last night he even knows he is the village idiot for that stunt. The indefinite suspension is the correct one. Myles will have to prove to the NFL powers that be that nothing will ever occur like that again. He should have never retaliated in the first place by ripping off the helmet and he knows it.
Well I backed him to come here, but last night he even knows he is the village idiot for that stunt. The indefinite suspension is the correct one. Myles will have to prove to the NFL powers that be that nothing will ever occur like that again. He should have never retaliated in the first place by ripping off the helmet and he knows it.
Should Rudolph have attempted to rip Garrett’s helmet off? Or kick him in the balls? Or run after him after they were separated?
-
Ok dude.... except their is actual video of Myles incident and he clearly is not swinging as hard as he can. And if you are suggesting I am a woman beater because it looked to that Myles could have swung that thing harder and faster than what he did you can just fuck off
Dude, where did I say you are one???? Jeez, what is wrong with your reading skills.
-
2X whatever Rudolph gets is what Garret should get
letting sissy mason off completely is a farce. I didn't think they would do it.
-
You said exactly what a woman beater would say while quoting my post and pointing up to it. I apologize for the language though. I edited it but you are quick on the trigger.
lol no worries. I just don't like the defense that (paraphrasing here, not saying you said it!!) <in my best Pittsburgh hillbilly accent> "Myles coulda really hurted him if he wanted to".
I knew last night in the Tavern that he would be gone for a significant amount of time and he should be..... Hell, his teammates and peers that play(ed) the game know he should be too.
Just a bummer for the Browns who don't get a lot of consistent pressure from the front 4 and now they lose their best player on that group.
-
Well I backed him to come here, but last night he even knows he is the village idiot for that stunt. The indefinite suspension is the correct one. Myles will have to prove to the NFL powers that be that nothing will ever occur like that again. He should have never retaliated in the first place by ripping off the helmet and he knows it.
Should Rudolph have attempted to rip Garrett’s helmet off? Or kick him in the balls? Or run after him after they were separated?
Should Rudolph have attempted to rip Garrett’s helmet off? Or kick him in the balls? Or run after him after they were separated?
Nope-but none of that equals what Myles did subsequently. Sorry this is just my unbiased opinion.
-
What has garret done for us? Game changing plays? Turnovers? D scores? Yes he’s been disruptive but that gets balanced by penaltys. I haven’t seen his value yet. Coach don’t help any either.
His value is with teams starting their gameplan to account for his presence and ending the discussion with “find Myles Garrett”. Maybe pose this question to the 10 offensive coordinators that the Browns played.
His value is with teams starting their gameplan to account for his presence and ending the discussion with “find Myles Garrett”. Maybe pose this question to the 10 offensive coordinators that the Browns played.
How do you need to game plan for him? He’s gone now and will have a bullseye on him. If he can’t play, his worth is nada
-
Should Rudolph have attempted to rip Garrett’s helmet off? Or kick him in the balls? Or run after him after they were separated?
Nope-but none of that equals what Myles did subsequently. Sorry this is just my unbiased opinion.
Nope-but none of that equals what Myles did subsequently. Sorry this is just my unbiased opinion.
Rudolph provoked him and prevailed by getting Garrett to react. And the Steelers love him for it.
-
You said exactly what a woman beater would say while quoting my post and pointing up to it. I apologize for the language though. I edited it but you are quick on the trigger.
lol no worries. I just don't like the defense that (paraphrasing here, not saying you said it!!) <in my best Pittsburgh hillbilly accent> "Myles coulda really hurted him if he wanted to".
I knew last night in the Tavern that he would be gone for a significant amount of time and he should be..... Hell, his teammates and peers that play(ed) the game know he should be too.
Just a bummer for the Browns who don't get a lot of consistent pressure from the front 4 and now they lose their best player on that group.
lol no worries. I just don't like the defense that (paraphrasing here, not saying you said it!!) <in my best Pittsburgh hillbilly accent> "Myles coulda really hurted him if he wanted to".
I knew last night in the Tavern that he would be gone for a significant amount of time and he should be..... Hell, his teammates and peers that play(ed) the game know he should be too.
Just a bummer for the Browns who don't get a lot of consistent pressure from the front 4 and now they lose their best player on that group.
Most everyone in the tavern acknowledged he should be out the rest of the season. It wasn't until after multiple views showing what rudolph did that people started to change their tune. I haven't. i still say he should be out the remainder of the year, but saying Rudolph should also be suspended for what he did isn't excusing Garrett or condoning his behavior.
-
His value is with teams starting their gameplan to account for his presence and ending the discussion with “find Myles Garrett”. Maybe pose this question to the 10 offensive coordinators that the Browns played.
How do you need to game plan for him? He’s gone now and will have a bullseye on him. If he can’t play, his worth is nada
How do you need to game plan for him? He’s gone now and will have a bullseye on him. If he can’t play, his worth is nada
I believe that was his response to someone saying it doesn't really matter Garrett isn't making game changing plays anyway. Just other teams having to gameplan and account for him is changing the game. I think he knows teams wont gameplan for him while he is suspended
-
lol no worries. I just don't like the defense that (paraphrasing here, not saying you said it!!) <in my best Pittsburgh hillbilly accent> "Myles coulda really hurted him if he wanted to".
I knew last night in the Tavern that he would be gone for a significant amount of time and he should be..... Hell, his teammates and peers that play(ed) the game know he should be too.
Just a bummer for the Browns who don't get a lot of consistent pressure from the front 4 and now they lose their best player on that group.
Most everyone in the tavern acknowledged he should be out the rest of the season. It wasn't until after multiple views showing what rudolph did that people started to change their tune. I haven't. i still say he should be out the remainder of the year, but saying Rudolph should also be suspended for what he did isn't excusing Garrett or condoning his behavior.
Most everyone in the tavern acknowledged he should be out the rest of the season. It wasn't until after multiple views showing what rudolph did that people started to change their tune. I haven't. i still say he should be out the remainder of the year, but saying Rudolph should also be suspended for what he did isn't excusing Garrett or condoning his behavior.
Agree..... we just disagree on Mason's punishment for his involvement. I think a pretty hefty fine is what will be handed out...... after all, it's a QB driven league.
-
Thor's Hammer is a bitch........ I'll put the over/under for Myles returning at week 8 next season. I'm guessing those that thought 1 or 2 games max are a bit surprised right about now.
I am surprised about Pouncey's suspension a bit, but the NFL had to quickly set an example and I'm 100% fine with his 3 games.... no place in the game for head stomping regardless of why.
Myles has saddled this horse, now his teammates and fans get to ride it.
Thor's Hammer is a bitch........ I'll put the over/under for Myles returning at week 8 next season. I'm guessing those that thought 1 or 2 games max are a bit surprised right about now.
I am surprised about Pouncey's suspension a bit, but the NFL had to quickly set an example and I'm 100% fine with his 3 games.... no place in the game for head stomping regardless of why.
Myles has saddled this horse, now his teammates and fans get to ride it.
I'd be a bit surprised if he misses time next year. They used the word "indefinite" to sound as tough as possible, and is the easiest manner to automatically rule him out of any playoff games if it gets there. Pouncey was totally fine standing up for his QB, but the kicks while Garrett was on the ground probably iced his 3 games.
All you can hope is that the literal millions Garrett sees going down the shitter wises the man up.
-
Nope-but none of that equals what Myles did subsequently. Sorry this is just my unbiased opinion.
Rudolph provoked him and prevailed by getting Garrett to react. And the Steelers love him for it.
Rudolph provoked him and prevailed by getting Garrett to react. And the Steelers love him for it.
Garrett is a "star" and should always expect that kind of dirty provocation. Comes with the territory. Best he know it now rather in a really close race for the top playoff spot next year.
-
Most everyone in the tavern acknowledged he should be out the rest of the season. It wasn't until after multiple views showing what rudolph did that people started to change their tune. I haven't. i still say he should be out the remainder of the year, but saying Rudolph should also be suspended for what he did isn't excusing Garrett or condoning his behavior.
Agree..... we just disagree on Mason's punishment for his involvement. I think a pretty hefty fine is what will be handed out...... after all, it's a QB driven league.
-
Most everyone in the tavern acknowledged he should be out the rest of the season. It wasn't until after multiple views showing what rudolph did that people started to change their tune. I haven't. i still say he should be out the remainder of the year, but saying Rudolph should also be suspended for what he did isn't excusing Garrett or condoning his behavior.
Agree..... we just disagree on Mason's punishment for his involvement. I think a pretty hefty fine is what will be handed out...... after all, it's a QB driven league.
Agree..... we just disagree on Mason's punishment for his involvement. I think a pretty hefty fine is what will be handed out...... after all, it's a QB driven league.
Yes that's what will be handed out but it's not what should be handed out. If obunjobi got suspended for shoving Rudolph then Rudolph should certainly be suspended for trying to rip Garrett's helmet off putting his foot in Garrett's balls punching Garrett in his balls and throwing another punch (didn't connect)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login