Skip to content

Myles

Locked The Browns Board
525 65 16.8k
  • @runyon27 said:

    In case anyone hasn't seen this. This has actually happened before 6 years. Antonio Smith got a 3 game suspension which was 2 preseason games and one regular season game. A far cry from what Myles got.

    Smith stopped from hitting him with it. He sure as shit didn't hit him in the head.

    @vagitron said:

    Smith stopped from hitting him with it. He sure as shit didn't hit him in the head.

    So are we punishing based on outcome or based on the act? If we are punishing based on outcome, Rudolph is fine, didn't even need to go into concussion protocol, so his suspension should be similar. If we are doing it based on the act, then again same act got 1 regular season game.

  • @browns52 said:

    do the dot plots on miles garrett....he punched a player first game of the season and it got worse from there...he is a thug...end of story...a fucking thug....i don't care who started the fight,...you don't fucking pull a players helmet off and beat him with it....fucking caveman mentality.....he won't be around much longer anyway...will be happy to see him go.....

    And then Mack Wilson was caught celebrating juju getting hurt on twitter. Posted a picture with a laughing face and 1-0. Kitchens better get that shit under control.

    @vagitron said:

    And then Mack Wilson was caught celebrating juju getting hurt on twitter. Posted a picture with a laughing face and 1-0. Kitchens better get that shit under control.

    I guess he learned that crap from JuJu

    juju-smith-schuster.jpg

  • @vagitron said:

    Smith stopped from hitting him with it. He sure as shit didn't hit him in the head.

    So are we punishing based on outcome or based on the act? If we are punishing based on outcome, Rudolph is fine, didn't even need to go into concussion protocol, so his suspension should be similar. If we are doing it based on the act, then again same act got 1 regular season game.

    @runyon27 said:

    So are we punishing based on outcome or based on the act? If we are punishing based on outcome, Rudolph is fine, didn't even need to go into concussion protocol, so his suspension should be similar. If we are doing it based on the act, then again same act got 1 regular season game.

    How dumb do you have to be to try and defend Garrett and his actions? I mean really. Watch the video. Watch it 20 more times. 

    Garrett with 8 seconds left takes Rudolph to the ground. The ball is gone, Garrett at that point has to know it's gone based on how he has Rudolph wrapped up. He spins and takes him down. Rudolph wasn't about it and rightfully so. 

    You can see that some part of his hand or glove is actually stuck to Garrett's helmet and I'm sure Rudolph was pushing or pulling on his helmet. Garrett then proceeds to drag Rudolph several feet by his face ask before pulling his helmet off. Now and I've said the s a million times unless you are a God damn beta male you are going to go after the guy that just dragged you across the field. It just so happens steelers lineman were already there but if they weren't I expect Rudolph to react the same way. Every qb in the God damn league would have and to say different makes you a pussy. Are you a pussy? 

    Garrett then overhead slams Rudolph in the head with his helmet. Pat McAfee even talked about this before he suspensions were handed down. You can see Smith stop himself and go oh shit I can't hit him with this helmet. Garrett didn't do that and it's a massive difference. I'm sorry you are a dipshit moron. Garrett is going to get more than 6 games. Police were IN the locker room. If Rudolph wanted to he could file assault charges. Yes really. The lot of you defending garrett are fucking cave men. Period.

  • @runyon27 said:

    So are we punishing based on outcome or based on the act? If we are punishing based on outcome, Rudolph is fine, didn't even need to go into concussion protocol, so his suspension should be similar. If we are doing it based on the act, then again same act got 1 regular season game.

    How dumb do you have to be to try and defend Garrett and his actions? I mean really. Watch the video. Watch it 20 more times. 

    Garrett with 8 seconds left takes Rudolph to the ground. The ball is gone, Garrett at that point has to know it's gone based on how he has Rudolph wrapped up. He spins and takes him down. Rudolph wasn't about it and rightfully so. 

    You can see that some part of his hand or glove is actually stuck to Garrett's helmet and I'm sure Rudolph was pushing or pulling on his helmet. Garrett then proceeds to drag Rudolph several feet by his face ask before pulling his helmet off. Now and I've said the s a million times unless you are a God damn beta male you are going to go after the guy that just dragged you across the field. It just so happens steelers lineman were already there but if they weren't I expect Rudolph to react the same way. Every qb in the God damn league would have and to say different makes you a pussy. Are you a pussy? 

    Garrett then overhead slams Rudolph in the head with his helmet. Pat McAfee even talked about this before he suspensions were handed down. You can see Smith stop himself and go oh shit I can't hit him with this helmet. Garrett didn't do that and it's a massive difference. I'm sorry you are a dipshit moron. Garrett is going to get more than 6 games. Police were IN the locker room. If Rudolph wanted to he could file assault charges. Yes really. The lot of you defending garrett are fucking cave men. Period.

    @vagitron said:

    How dumb do you have to be to try and defend Garrett and his actions? I mean really. Watch the video. Watch it 20 more times. 

    glove stuck, you're an ass. https://www.coshoctontribune.com/story/sports/nfl/columnist/bell/2019/11/15/myles-garrett-deserved-suspension-nfl-should-also-discipline-mason-rudolph/4205825002/

  • @vagitron said:

    And then Mack Wilson was caught celebrating juju getting hurt on twitter. Posted a picture with a laughing face and 1-0. Kitchens better get that shit under control.

    I guess he learned that crap from JuJu

    juju-smith-schuster.jpg

    @runyon27 said:

    I guess he learned that crap from JuJu

    juju-smith-schuster.jpg

    This was after a block and it was taunting. He got flagged. The end. Mack posted what he posted AFTER Garrett had bashed Rudolph in the head. It shows a lack of maturity. 

  • @bjh2130 said:

    Saying rudolph should also get a suspension (a much shorter one) is not defending Myles. Why can't people understand that.  Most everyone agrees with what was given to Myles so no need to talk about it.  Pointing out what mason did so he should get a game or 2 suspension is not defending Garrett 

    THANK YOU!

    We all heard Rudolph call Garrett's actions "cowardly" & bush league", yet he in NO way acknowledged his own wrong doing in this & he WAS wrong in his actions & his efforts in trying to remove Garrett's helmet alone were very clear & could easily have caused injury.

    Garrett's penalty (IMHO) is justified, but (also IMHO) Rudolph NOT getting suspended for a game or 2 is a TRAVESTY.

    KUDOs to David DeCastro for his attempts to restrain Garrett. He did NOT kick or punch, but was totally professional in his attempts to end the situation. Yes, I AM a true Browns' Fan, but DeCastro's efforts are to be applauded.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    THANK YOU!

    We all heard Rudolph call Garrett's actions "cowardly" & bush league", yet he in NO way acknowledged his own wrong doing in this & he WAS wrong in his actions & his efforts in trying to remove Garrett's helmet alone were very clear & could easily have caused injury.

    Garrett's penalty (IMHO) is justified, but (also IMHO) Rudolph NOT getting suspended for a game or 2 is a TRAVESTY.

    KUDOs to David DeCastro for his attempts to restrain Garrett. He did NOT kick or punch, but was totally professional in his attempts to end the situation. Yes, I AM a true Browns' Fan, but DeCastro's efforts are to be applauded.

    Mike

    This is TRUE. DeCastro did a fine thing trying to stop Garrett. I wish he could have taken the helmet from him at the time...

    not one dirty scum squealer tried to stop sissy mason.

  • @vagitron said:

    How dumb do you have to be to try and defend Garrett and his actions? I mean really. Watch the video. Watch it 20 more times. 

    glove stuck, you're an ass. https://www.coshoctontribune.com/story/sports/nfl/columnist/bell/2019/11/15/myles-garrett-deserved-suspension-nfl-should-also-discipline-mason-rudolph/4205825002/

    @calfoxwc said:

    glove stuck, you're an ass. https://www.coshoctontribune.com/story/sports/nfl/columnist/bell/2019/11/15/myles-garrett-deserved-suspension-nfl-should-also-discipline-mason-rudolph/4205825002/

    It's not a matter of opinion idiot. His glove is stuck to his helmet and yes I'm sure Rudolph was going for extra. It doesn't warrant being dragged across the field and then hit with your own helmet. I'd love to see the situation reversed. You all would be outside burning shit. Fucking sub human morons.

  • But it's cool cal, you are STILL a Trump supporter and to be that just means you are a enormous piece of shit anyway. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    glove stuck, you're an ass. https://www.coshoctontribune.com/story/sports/nfl/columnist/bell/2019/11/15/myles-garrett-deserved-suspension-nfl-should-also-discipline-mason-rudolph/4205825002/

    It's not a matter of opinion idiot. His glove is stuck to his helmet and yes I'm sure Rudolph was going for extra. It doesn't warrant being dragged across the field and then hit with your own helmet. I'd love to see the situation reversed. You all would be outside burning shit. Fucking sub human morons.

    @vagitron said:

    It's not a matter of opinion idiot. His glove is stuck to his helmet and yes I'm sure Rudolph was going for extra. It doesn't warrant being dragged across the field and then hit with your own helmet. I'd love to see the situation reversed. You all would be outside burning shit. Fucking sub human morons.

    well, vagiass, how the hell did he get his glove stuck in his facemask? you are a moron. Rudolph tried to rip his helmet off because of his glove?

        Nobody is buying the garbage you want to sell. It stinks and so do your posts. I suppose your sissy mason charged Garrett a second time "because his glove was stuck...."

    you are way too much a craphead to screw around on our board.

  • But it's cool cal, you are STILL a Trump supporter and to be that just means you are a enormous piece of shit anyway. 

    @vagitron said:

    But it's cool cal, you are STILL a Trump supporter and to be that just means you are a enormous piece of shit anyway. 

         You aren't cool, stick it in your ear. Don't try to drag politics into it to save yourself from looking like a sh**head troll.

  • @vagitron said:

    But it's cool cal, you are STILL a Trump supporter and to be that just means you are a enormous piece of shit anyway. 

         You aren't cool, stick it in your ear. Don't try to drag politics into it to save yourself from looking like a sh**head troll.

    @calfoxwc said:

         You aren't cool, stick it in your ear. Don't try to drag politics into it to save yourself from looking like a sh**head troll.

    awesome post cal keep the other bullshit where it belongs and ya it doe's make vag look like a complete shit oh and btw trump sucks 🙂

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Sorry it took me a bit to get back here.

    yep. you're sorry you betcha. You can just shove it.

  • @runyon27 said:

    So are we punishing based on outcome or based on the act? If we are punishing based on outcome, Rudolph is fine, didn't even need to go into concussion protocol, so his suspension should be similar. If we are doing it based on the act, then again same act got 1 regular season game.

    How dumb do you have to be to try and defend Garrett and his actions? I mean really. Watch the video. Watch it 20 more times. 

    Garrett with 8 seconds left takes Rudolph to the ground. The ball is gone, Garrett at that point has to know it's gone based on how he has Rudolph wrapped up. He spins and takes him down. Rudolph wasn't about it and rightfully so. 

    You can see that some part of his hand or glove is actually stuck to Garrett's helmet and I'm sure Rudolph was pushing or pulling on his helmet. Garrett then proceeds to drag Rudolph several feet by his face ask before pulling his helmet off. Now and I've said the s a million times unless you are a God damn beta male you are going to go after the guy that just dragged you across the field. It just so happens steelers lineman were already there but if they weren't I expect Rudolph to react the same way. Every qb in the God damn league would have and to say different makes you a pussy. Are you a pussy? 

    Garrett then overhead slams Rudolph in the head with his helmet. Pat McAfee even talked about this before he suspensions were handed down. You can see Smith stop himself and go oh shit I can't hit him with this helmet. Garrett didn't do that and it's a massive difference. I'm sorry you are a dipshit moron. Garrett is going to get more than 6 games. Police were IN the locker room. If Rudolph wanted to he could file assault charges. Yes really. The lot of you defending garrett are fucking cave men. Period.

    @vagitron said:

    How dumb do you have to be to try and defend Garrett and his actions? I mean really. Watch the video. Watch it 20 more times. 

    Garrett with 8 seconds left takes Rudolph to the ground. The ball is gone, Garrett at that point has to know it's gone based on how he has Rudolph wrapped up. He spins and takes him down. Rudolph wasn't about it and rightfully so. 

    You can see that some part of his hand or glove is actually stuck to Garrett's helmet and I'm sure Rudolph was pushing or pulling on his helmet. Garrett then proceeds to drag Rudolph several feet by his face ask before pulling his helmet off. Now and I've said the s a million times unless you are a God damn beta male you are going to go after the guy that just dragged you across the field. It just so happens steelers lineman were already there but if they weren't I expect Rudolph to react the same way. Every qb in the God damn league would have and to say different makes you a pussy. Are you a pussy? 

    Garrett then overhead slams Rudolph in the head with his helmet. Pat McAfee even talked about this before he suspensions were handed down. You can see Smith stop himself and go oh shit I can't hit him with this helmet. Garrett didn't do that and it's a massive difference. I'm sorry you are a dipshit moron. Garrett is going to get more than 6 games. Police were IN the locker room. If Rudolph wanted to he could file assault charges. Yes really. The lot of you defending garrett are fucking cave men. Period.

    I have never defended Garretts actions, ever. There is no place for that in football. What I am doing is pointing out the mass hysteria and inconsistencies. You leave Rudolph blameless, anyone with two eyes can see this is not the case. This doesn't mean he deserved to get hit in the head but it doesn't make him without fault as he sparked this. With regards to the tackle, Garrett actually twisted his body so Rudolph landed on top of him instead of him driving Rudolph into the ground. Again, watching the clip this is abundantly clear. And if you are a QB or not your value to your team far exceeds all other positions you don't reengage in a fight ever. It doesn't make you pussy if you don't, it makes you smart.

    The purpose of showing the clip from a few years ago was two fold. First, it was to show this has happened before as everyone seemed to say its never happened before. Second, its to show that the punishment received in that incident pales in consideration to what Myles got. There needs to be consistency for the same act. The act is the same, using a helmet as a weapon. Finally, and most importantly, you act like you and the Steelers are holier than thou when for decades the Steelers have engaged in thuggish/criminal hits on the field and praised themselves for it. Celebrated over their victims and whined when they got fined about it. Then want to lecture folks about an egregious play, its rich, hypocritical and you will find no sympathy from me on that front. I am glad Rudolph is not hurt, I don't won't to see anyone hurt, I can't say that about Steelers players or fans I have witnessed over the years.

  • Man... Some of you. Smh. Yes there is some blame on Rudolph but some posters on here...smh. Take off the orange colored glasses. 

  • remember when ben barfsonhiswoody was only suspended for 6 games ...then the NFL reduced it to four? (in time to play vs the Browns)

  • @jrb12711 said:

    An open hand shot to the helmet is not the same and you know it. Freddie said after the game Garrett told what Mason said and that it wasn't able to be repeated.

    You don't do what Garrett did unprovoked. Rudolph was a known douche at OK State. I'm not going to say he said or didn't say anything, I don't know. But given how that shit went down, I'm not going to be surprised at all if it turns out he dropped a slur.

    You are a professional athlete. You don't do what Garrett did, especially as a former number one overall draft pick and a face of a franchise. I think Rudolph is a Trump guy so if he said something I won't be shocked nor will I condone it. However it's convenient to say this now especially when it can't be proven one way or another. The league only sees what is on the tape. It will judged based on that and that alone.

    @vagitron said:

    The league only sees what is on the tape. It will judged based on that and that alone.

    Sure... except for the extensive interviews of the Officiating Crew.

    Keep trying...

  • Man... Some of you. Smh. Yes there is some blame on Rudolph but some posters on here...smh. Take off the orange colored glasses. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Man... Some of you. Smh. Yes there is some blame on Rudolph but some posters on here...smh. Take off the orange colored glasses. 

    Nobody in their right mind charges a restrained, raging Myles Garrett with a “weapon” in his hand. That’s all.

  • Myles Garrett is a beast. He is one hell of a pass rusher. He's the consummate pro and as such he's respected across the league. Everybody knows that what happened is out of character for Myles. Everybody knows Myles showing Mason the correct way to take off somebody's helmet should have been the end of it. But the sore loser mentality of Pittsburgh shown out in all it's true color when Mason could take the L and rushed back at Garrett to pick on his "bone", to lose yet another battle in an already lost war.

    What happened is a result of Pittsburgh being a sore loser. Pittsburgh needed to beat the Browns and they were humiliated in front of everyone on the National Stage. I'm sure they ALL had Cleveland marked as a W on their schedules but Cleveland took their sissy towels and erased them from being relevant. 

    What Myles did was from a moment of weakness, in the heat of passion. I understand why he did it.

    For an instant pretend that Rudolph the snot nosed quarterback acted like a man and not a little punk on a Jerry Springer show. Myles would be holding the QB's helmet, standing in the endzone after a HUGE win that symbolized the turning of the tides. The moment Cleveland finally dethroned the big bully on the block.

    We all wish that Myles would have just chucked his helmet in the endzone and used his fists on Rudolph's brown nose instead. It was an accident. He REACTED when Mason came running back at him the same way anyone would have... and it worked, all of a sudden Mason stops his attack on Garrett by throwing his hands up in the air.

    And finally- There was no protecting your QB as Pouncy tries to say- What Pouncy did, well that's your thug, that's your dirty hit, punching and kicking a man on the ground... He should receive the rest of the season suspended as well at a minimum, he's the one that started throwing punches in a situation that was over, he escalated it even further... That was deliberate and uncalled for. I understand Garrett using whatever was in his hand to defend himself, I can't defend Pouncy.

  • I still say, the possibility that they called a pass play on that last play...they did it for that reason.

    To let Garrett sack him, only this time, sissy mason pretends to go psycho and attack Garrett,

    an emotional player, rip off his helmet/kick him in the groin twice, and attack him again while Garrett was restrained.

    and get Garrett suspended so the squealers have a chance of winning in the next game.

    A lot like the common idea of getting the other teams NBA star player to foul out of a game.

    When sissy mason went after Garrett the last time, ...that was when he earned a suspension.

    The NFL needs to look into it. That's just me - I read Sherlock Holmes books in the third grade.... lol

  • I still say, the possibility that they called a pass play on that last play...they did it for that reason.

    To let Garrett sack him, only this time, sissy mason pretends to go psycho and attack Garrett,

    an emotional player, rip off his helmet/kick him in the groin twice, and attack him again while Garrett was restrained.

    and get Garrett suspended so the squealers have a chance of winning in the next game.

    A lot like the common idea of getting the other teams NBA star player to foul out of a game.

    When sissy mason went after Garrett the last time, ...that was when he earned a suspension.

    The NFL needs to look into it. That's just me - I read Sherlock Holmes books in the third grade.... lol

    @calfoxwc said:

    I still say, the possibility that they called a pass play on that last play...they did it for that reason.

    To let Garrett sack him, only this time, sissy mason pretends to go psycho and attack Garrett,

    an emotional player, rip off his helmet/kick him in the groin twice, and attack him again while Garrett was restrained.

    and get Garrett suspended so the squealers have a chance of winning in the next game.

    A lot like the common idea of getting the other teams NBA star player to foul out of a game.

    When sissy mason went after Garrett the last time, ...that was when he earned a suspension.

    The NFL needs to look into it. That's just me - I read Sherlock Holmes books in the third grade.... lol

    We're going to beat them next time as well... And anybody else that gets in our way can get it too. Six more to go. 

    Question. Is Myles Garrett going to get a Superbowl ring at the end of the season? Can they keep it from him because of the suspension?