Skip to content

Myles

Locked The Browns Board
525 65 16.8k
  • it was bad.  really bad is there were only a few seconds left and kinda out of character.   

  • @vagitron said:

    He's going to get more than 6 games. It's not the first time this season. Punched delanie walker, took out Trevor Simeon on a late hit and this one. Burfict got repeat offender treatment but he never did anything as bad as what happened last night. It was full blown assault and Mason trying to pull his helmet off isn't justification for it. Emotions run high, I certainly understand that especially in a division game where the Browns had to win. You never drag a dude by his helmet, rip the shit off and then try to knock him unconscious with it. Frankly Garrett is lucky he didn't really hurt Rudolph.

    Indeed, it's inexcusable. 6 games sounds about right for me because the Siemian one looked like an accident to me and I don't remember the Walker one. Myles is not known as a "dirty-cheap shot" player like Burfict so it would be his first long suspension. If they suspend him more games I'll be OK, it was risky as hell what he did. 

    Anyway, what do you think about Rudolph? He's getting some heat for acting like a victim when he also started the brawl. He got the worst part? Yes. But he is not innocent. 

    @nero said:

    Indeed, it's inexcusable. 6 games sounds about right for me because the Siemian one looked like an accident to me and I don't remember the Walker one. Myles is not known as a "dirty-cheap shot" player like Burfict so it would be his first long suspension. If they suspend him more games I'll be OK, it was risky as hell what he did. 

    Anyway, what do you think about Rudolph? He's getting some heat for acting like a victim when he also started the brawl. He got the worst part? Yes. But he is not innocent. 

    Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.

  • @vagitron said:

    He's going to get more than 6 games. It's not the first time this season. Punched delanie walker, took out Trevor Simeon on a late hit and this one. Burfict got repeat offender treatment but he never did anything as bad as what happened last night. It was full blown assault and Mason trying to pull his helmet off isn't justification for it. Emotions run high, I certainly understand that especially in a division game where the Browns had to win. You never drag a dude by his helmet, rip the shit off and then try to knock him unconscious with it. Frankly Garrett is lucky he didn't really hurt Rudolph.

    Indeed, it's inexcusable. 6 games sounds about right for me because the Siemian one looked like an accident to me and I don't remember the Walker one. Myles is not known as a "dirty-cheap shot" player like Burfict so it would be his first long suspension. If they suspend him more games I'll be OK, it was risky as hell what he did. 

    Anyway, what do you think about Rudolph? He's getting some heat for acting like a victim when he also started the brawl. He got the worst part? Yes. But he is not innocent. 

    @nero said:

    Indeed, it's inexcusable. 6 games sounds about right for me because the Siemian one looked like an accident to me and I don't remember the Walker one. Myles is not known as a "dirty-cheap shot" player like Burfict so it would be his first long suspension. If they suspend him more games I'll be OK, it was risky as hell what he did. 

    Anyway, what do you think about Rudolph? He's getting some heat for acting like a victim when he also started the brawl. He got the worst part? Yes. But he is not innocent. 

    And Garrett punched delanie walker in the tenn game. 

  • Bring on the lawyers.. 🙁

    Assault charges will be filed.. Hockey has already set the precedent 🙁

  • I'm so upset with some of these responses, man.

    Let's put this in a different, but similar context. Bar fight breaks out and a dude shoves you. In response, you take a knife out and stab the guy. Do you really think in that situation both dudes are equally at fault, or deserve the same punishment? Of course not.

    Not a soul out there is saying Garrett should of done nothing and just said "gee willickers mister, maybe next time!". Shit like that scuffle happens 5+ times a game. You grab his shit back, talk some mad shit, and maybe even shove the man a little. You don't take his helmet and swing at his head. That's reckless, stupid, and damaging to the team. Baker is going to have a target on his back in two weeks in Pittsburgh. We lost our best defensive player for the year all but likely. This shit is inexcusable and what I teach as a "non-negoitable" mistake. He'll get a chance to play again, but it can't happen and it can't be condoned by fans or teams alike.

  • @nero said:

    Indeed, it's inexcusable. 6 games sounds about right for me because the Siemian one looked like an accident to me and I don't remember the Walker one. Myles is not known as a "dirty-cheap shot" player like Burfict so it would be his first long suspension. If they suspend him more games I'll be OK, it was risky as hell what he did. 

    Anyway, what do you think about Rudolph? He's getting some heat for acting like a victim when he also started the brawl. He got the worst part? Yes. But he is not innocent. 

    Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.

    @vagitron said:

    Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.

    Watched it for the 10th time just for you. Agreed, probably it's stuck. But he tries to rip his helmet off. That's undeniable. 

  • Either way...get rid of him.  He is another Suh or Burfect.  File charges...and move on.  Dont let him become the face of the team.

  • Pump the money you would have paid garrett and give schobert a nice contract!!

  • Not condoning what he did. But I blame Freddie Kitchens. what the hell was our best defensive player doing in a 2 score game with 15 sec to play?

  • 8 game suspension,

    Myles will appeal it down to 7

    Nfl sends a message with suspension rest of this season and opener next season....and a hefty fine

  • And from Twitterland

  • @vagitron said:

    Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.

    Watched it for the 10th time just for you. Agreed, probably it's stuck. But he tries to rip his helmet off. That's undeniable. 

    @nero said:

    Watched it for the 10th time just for you. Agreed, probably it's stuck. But he tries to rip his helmet off. That's undeniable. 

    He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.

  • Not condoning what he did. But I blame Freddie Kitchens. what the hell was our best defensive player doing in a 2 score game with 15 sec to play?

    @cdl15 said:

    Not condoning what he did. But I blame Freddie Kitchens. what the hell was our best defensive player doing in a 2 score game with 15 sec to play?

    Chasing sacks, hence taking Rudolph to the ground with 8 seconds left.

  • @nero said:

    Indeed, it's inexcusable. 6 games sounds about right for me because the Siemian one looked like an accident to me and I don't remember the Walker one. Myles is not known as a "dirty-cheap shot" player like Burfict so it would be his first long suspension. If they suspend him more games I'll be OK, it was risky as hell what he did. 

    Anyway, what do you think about Rudolph? He's getting some heat for acting like a victim when he also started the brawl. He got the worst part? Yes. But he is not innocent. 

    Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.

    @vagitron said:

    Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.

    It’s not assault that’s dumb and even if it’s was Ohio has stand your ground laws and mason re-engaged him 

  • @vagitron said:

    Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.

    It’s not assault that’s dumb and even if it’s was Ohio has stand your ground laws and mason re-engaged him 

    @babernakle said:

    It’s not assault that’s dumb and even if it’s was Ohio has stand your ground laws and mason re-engaged him 

    It's assault. If it weren't on the football field what is it? I don't believe it will play out as assault but it 100% could. He is lucky Rudolph didn't get seriously hurt.

  • Oh well, another first round pick went bust. Like we’re not used to it yet. Thanks again Sashi

  • Oh well, another first round pick went bust. Like we’re not used to it yet. Thanks again Sashi

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Oh well, another first round pick went bust. Like we’re not used to it yet. Thanks again Sashi

    Dude is a beast and emotions run high. He's going to get a lengthy suspension and a huge fine. He tainted his legacy 100% but you can't say "thanks sashi" lol. He's unreal good.

  • @nero said:

    Watched it for the 10th time just for you. Agreed, probably it's stuck. But he tries to rip his helmet off. That's undeniable. 

    He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.

    @vagitron said:

    He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.

    I mean there's no reason a player would think he's not doing that intentionally, and homie did kick him the groin. He's not a choir boy here. Honestly, Mason looks, acts, and talks like a frat bro who would say "you can fight me but my dad's a lawyer". Just being real here, I wouldn't be surprised if he (rudolph) said something racial or otherwise crossed the line. It just doesn't make sense to me why Myles would go from pissed to berserker mode. Not in his bag of tricks.

    As I said though, he deserves whatever is coming to him.

  • @vagitron said:

    Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.

    It’s not assault that’s dumb and even if it’s was Ohio has stand your ground laws and mason re-engaged him 

    @babernakle said:

    It’s not assault that’s dumb and even if it’s was Ohio has stand your ground laws and mason re-engaged him 

    Ohio does not have that kind of stand your ground law. It's restricted to when you are in your vehicle I believe. 

  • @vagitron said:

    He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.

    I mean there's no reason a player would think he's not doing that intentionally, and homie did kick him the groin. He's not a choir boy here. Honestly, Mason looks, acts, and talks like a frat bro who would say "you can fight me but my dad's a lawyer". Just being real here, I wouldn't be surprised if he (rudolph) said something racial or otherwise crossed the line. It just doesn't make sense to me why Myles would go from pissed to berserker mode. Not in his bag of tricks.

    As I said though, he deserves whatever is coming to him.

    @jrb12711 said:

    I mean there's no reason a player would think he's not doing that intentionally, and homie did kick him the groin. He's not a choir boy here. Honestly, Mason looks, acts, and talks like a frat bro who would say "you can fight me but my dad's a lawyer". Just being real here, I wouldn't be surprised if he (rudolph) said something racial or otherwise crossed the line. It just doesn't make sense to me why Myles would go from pissed to berserker mode. Not in his bag of tricks.

    As I said though, he deserves whatever is coming to him.

    He punched delanie walker already this year.