Skip to content

WEEK 14 - TOP 25 RANKINGS and TV SCHEDULE for rivalry week and Thanksgiving weekend.

College Football Forum
25 4 396
  • #1 OSU 49-27 so who do they play next Wisconsin or Minnesota ?

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mjp28 said:

    #1 OSU 49-27 so who do they play next Wisconsin or Minnesota ?

    Whoever wins later today. Minn plays Wis 

  • @mjp28 said:

    #1 OSU 49-27 so who do they play next Wisconsin or Minnesota ?

    Whoever wins later today. Minn plays Wis 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @browns149 said:

    Whoever wins later today. Minn plays Wis 

    Yes I just wonder who'd be the tougher opponent, I picked Wisconsin today.

    Meanwhile OSU (12-0) 56-27 a BUCKEYE blowout. 

  • #1 OSU 49-27 so who do they play next Wisconsin or Minnesota ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @mjp28 said:

    #1 OSU 49-27 so who do they play next Wisconsin or Minnesota ?

    Wisconsin vs. Minnesota, being played in the snow.   How appropriate.  

    Minn. up  7-3 with about 7:00 left in the half.

  • @browns149 said:

    Whoever wins later today. Minn plays Wis 

    Yes I just wonder who'd be the tougher opponent, I picked Wisconsin today.

    Meanwhile OSU (12-0) 56-27 a BUCKEYE blowout. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @mjp28 said:

    Yes I just wonder who'd be the tougher opponent, I picked Wisconsin today.

    Meanwhile OSU (12-0) 56-27 a BUCKEYE blowout. 

    So much for Minnesota's 9-0 start, lost to Iowa and now Wisconsin.  Just from the POWER RANKINGS Wisconsin 48 4 4 OHIO STATE 62 5 4......OSU by 15, we'll see how close the actual line is to that.

    GO BUCKEYES, two wins from playing in the National Championship Game...... against LSU?

  • @mjp28 said:

    Yes I just wonder who'd be the tougher opponent, I picked Wisconsin today.

    Meanwhile OSU (12-0) 56-27 a BUCKEYE blowout. 

    So much for Minnesota's 9-0 start, lost to Iowa and now Wisconsin.  Just from the POWER RANKINGS Wisconsin 48 4 4 OHIO STATE 62 5 4......OSU by 15, we'll see how close the actual line is to that.

    GO BUCKEYES, two wins from playing in the National Championship Game...... against LSU?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #25

    @mjp28 said:

    So much for Minnesota's 9-0 start, lost to Iowa and now Wisconsin.  Just from the POWER RANKINGS Wisconsin 48 4 4 OHIO STATE 62 5 4......OSU by 15, we'll see how close the actual line is to that.

    GO BUCKEYES, two wins from playing in the National Championship Game...... against LSU?

    OHIO STATE opened up an 18 point favorite over Wisconsin now an early 16 point favorite to go to the Final Four.

    GO BUCKEYES!

    .......oh LSU is a 4 point favorite over Georgia.