Skip to content

Kitchens fate?

The Browns Board
167 48 5.0k 1
  • I'd be absolutely shocked if Mike McCarthy isn't the coach next year.  I give it 85% McCarthy, and 15% Josh McDaniels.  

  • I'd be absolutely shocked if Mike McCarthy isn't the coach next year.  I give it 85% McCarthy, and 15% Josh McDaniels.  

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I'd be absolutely shocked if Mike McCarthy isn't the coach next year.  I give it 85% McCarthy, and 15% Josh McDaniels.  

    McDaniels is a great mind, but I wouldn't trust him. Didn't he back out on a team recently, after a verbal "yes?"

    Yep....he backed out on Indianhapless in January 2018. 

  • I'd be absolutely shocked if Mike McCarthy isn't the coach next year.  I give it 85% McCarthy, and 15% Josh McDaniels.  

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I'd be absolutely shocked if Mike McCarthy isn't the coach next year.  I give it 85% McCarthy, and 15% Josh McDaniels.  

    Prepare to  be shocked  then. Dorsey & Wolf know  exactly  what they'd be getting in Mike, and I  doubt  they'll be interested.  

    If you saw the McCarthy  interview,  he essentially has his entire  coaching  staff  in place already,  they've  been hanging out  at Mike's house  for months.  So if you want  Mike the whole  package  comes along for the  ride. Think  Dorsey  will  buy  into  something  like that?  I sure as hell don't. 

    Too  early to  speculate,  but I'd  put  better  odds on Greg Williams  coming  back as HC than I  would  on McCarthy  getting  the job. 

    We'll  let our Vegas odds shark mjp give us the line on the probability of  Freddie  getting  fired first. Should  he manage to  lose to the Bengals  Sunday,  I'd say they're  prohibitive.  🙂

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Kitchens' fate seems to be diabetes. Probably a heart attack incoming at some point, too. 

    Unfortunately, he's already had a massive heart attack.  He actually should've died, but he somehow survived.  He's literally a walking miracle.  He should be doing ANYTHING but coaching right now to extend his life, but I guess it's his call.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Unfortunately, he's already had a massive heart attack.  He actually should've died, but he somehow survived.  He's literally a walking miracle.  He should be doing ANYTHING but coaching right now to extend his life, but I guess it's his call.

    He didn't have a heart attck...I believe he tore his aorta, which is worse than a heart attack.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Unfortunately, he's already had a massive heart attack.  He actually should've died, but he somehow survived.  He's literally a walking miracle.  He should be doing ANYTHING but coaching right now to extend his life, but I guess it's his call.

    He didn't have a heart attck...I believe he tore his aorta, which is worse than a heart attack.

    @ballpeen said:

    He didn't have a heart attack...I believe he tore his aorta, which is worse than a heart attack.

    You're correct 'Peen. Rupture an aorta badly enough, and you bleed to death before they can ever get you to a hospital. Depending on where the leak is, the surgery can be really tricky. 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Unfortunately, he's already had a massive heart attack.  He actually should've died, but he somehow survived.  He's literally a walking miracle.  He should be doing ANYTHING but coaching right now to extend his life, but I guess it's his call.

    He didn't have a heart attck...I believe he tore his aorta, which is worse than a heart attack.

    @ballpeen said:

    He didn't have a heart attck...I believe he tore his aorta, which is worse than a heart attack.

    That's what I meant when I said massive, but I didn't think everyone would really want the details. ?

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I'd be absolutely shocked if Mike McCarthy isn't the coach next year.  I give it 85% McCarthy, and 15% Josh McDaniels.  

    Prepare to  be shocked  then. Dorsey & Wolf know  exactly  what they'd be getting in Mike, and I  doubt  they'll be interested.  

    If you saw the McCarthy  interview,  he essentially has his entire  coaching  staff  in place already,  they've  been hanging out  at Mike's house  for months.  So if you want  Mike the whole  package  comes along for the  ride. Think  Dorsey  will  buy  into  something  like that?  I sure as hell don't. 

    Too  early to  speculate,  but I'd  put  better  odds on Greg Williams  coming  back as HC than I  would  on McCarthy  getting  the job. 

    We'll  let our Vegas odds shark mjp give us the line on the probability of  Freddie  getting  fired first. Should  he manage to  lose to the Bengals  Sunday,  I'd say they're  prohibitive.  🙂

    @hoorta said:

    Prepare to  be shocked  then. Dorsey & Wolf know  exactly  what they'd be getting in Mike, and I  doubt  they'll be interested.  

    If you saw the McCarthy  interview,  he essentially has his entire  coaching  staff  in place already,  they've  been hanging out  at Mike's house  for months.  So if you want  Mike the whole  package  comes along for the  ride. Think  Dorsey  will  buy  into  something  like that?  I sure as hell don't. 

    Too  early to  speculate,  but I'd  put  better  odds on Greg Williams  coming  back as HC than I  would  on McCarthy  getting  the job. 

    We'll  let our Vegas odds shark mjp give us the line on the probability of  Freddie  getting  fired first. Should  he manage to  lose to the Bengals  Sunday,  I'd say they're  prohibitive.  🙂

    I don't know my friend.  Dorsey lost a power struggle in KC.  I get the feeling Dorsey is only interested in hiring a coach he has under his thumb.  I don't think he wants a coach who knows what he wants.  Dorsey wants a coach who takes what he is given.